oneshot | drunk night

I swear I'm not dead- just needing requests. Because I feel guilty about not updating lately here's some soon to be smut children, this chapter is going to lead up to it :)

1768 W O R D S
————————————————————————
═════════════════
─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────

"for one night
let's act on instinct
and not on mind"

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

are friends
supposed to hug each other
the way that we do?

can friends
kiss one another
the way we do?

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

"Director, the agreement isn't being put through they keep declining them," one advisor stammered, quickly trying to match your hurried pace down the hall as he fixed the glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose.

"If we use force they would have to submit to our demands, I don't understand why you refuse to take that efficient route!" Another objected, voice raising as you simply rolled your eyes in reply. In turn you walked even faster to get away from all the suggestions your committee was throwing at you; as they chased you down the hall before your next meeting would start.

This was the usual, trying to get you to rethink and doubt yourself seconds before endless important decision making days in your schedule. The establishment you worked for was fucked up in that standard, but if you didn't manage it then who would? The company would most likely crumble and be overridden by another chain business without you.

You were head CEO, only appointed the job a year ago. You still have lots to learn but if only your advisors could respect your judgment every once in a while— without always doubting them while forgetting who's technically in charge.

Letting out a sigh you stopped in front of the board room door, turning around and halting everyone ( seven to ten people ) in their tracks. Glancing at you with wide eyes and clipboards with pens raised, as if about to continue on their little speech about how you're doing everything wrong at the moment.

"Thank you for your input but if you would check your calendars once in a while you would know I have a meeting I need to attend right now," you clearly stated between clenched teeth, putting on a fake smile as you opened the door and slammed it in their faces.