min yoongi

I don't honestly know why he hates me. I never said nor did anything to him.

Leona walked into the school building, already expecting Suga to do something. She walked up to her locker on the other side of the building. After grabbing her Math book, as that's her first class today, she had her hand on the locker door, about to close it. But, a hand slammed on the locker door, slamming it closed. The teachers not paying any attention as students always do that to get attention. Leona sighed and turned toward the person, already knowing it is Suga.

"What's up, Nasty?" Suga asked and laughed amused. Leona glared and then smiled brightly for a moment.

""What's up?" The roof." she said and rolled her eyes. She turned to walk away. But, before she could, a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Hey... Are you okay today?" Suga asked softly, shocking Leona. She stood there for a moment with wide eyes. She, then, slowly turned to Suga again.

"Why do you suddenly care?" Leona asked curiously. Suga's facial expression changed to a cold one. Leona yanked her hand from Suga's hold and just walked away. After she was out of his sight, his facial expression changed to a sad one.

Why do I hide the truth and make her sad and hate me more?

-

After school, Suga stood outside his class for a few minutes. His phone started vibrating in his jacket pocket. He grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" he asked and leaned against the brick wall.

"This is Lila. Do you know a girl named Leona?" the female asked. Suga took the phone from his ear and looked at the caller ID. He frowned upon seeing that it was unknown, putting it back up to his ear afterward.

"Yes, ma'am. I kinda do.." he replied and stood up straight again. There was silence on the other line before another girl's voice was heard.

"Mom?! I'm home!" the voice yelled. Suga absently smiled at how happy she sounded.

"Please, come over. I'm actually your mom's friend. I was just testing you." she said and giggled. She suddenly hung up, making Suga look at the phone confused. Then his phone went off, signaling a text came through. He unlocked the phone again and tapped on the notifacation, seeing an address from the same number Lila called from. He sighed, putting his phone in his pocket and walking out of the school building.

After a while, Suga stood in front of the said house. He looked around the front of the house and walked down the path to the door. He knocked on the door and looked back, just now realizing his mom's car in the driveway.

How the hell did I not notice that before?

The door open, revealing Leona. Leona stood there trying to see if her eyes are deceiving her or not.

"You must have the wrong house." Leona said and went to close the door. Suga stopped the door before she could close it more than it was.

"Is Lila here along with my mom, Yuna?" he asked and Leona looked into the house and sighed.

"Yeah.. Come in, I guess." she said and walked away from the door. He walked in and closed the door before looking around the living room. He heard his mom's voice and followed it into the kitchen. Leona's mom and his mom are facing the oven and messing around like teenagers. Leona walked up beside Suga as he was just standing in the doorway. She smiled lightly at the two and waited till they weren't touching anything that could hurt them.

"Helloooo, moms in the kitchen!" she yelled and the two jumped from shock. Leona fell to the floor laughing as Suga just smiled at her. Lila walked to her daughter, that was still laughing, and started tickling her. She laughed more and kicked her feet while trying to get away from Lila.