lee seunghyun

"Come on, girl! You have to come with us!" my friend, Chana, yelled. She's wanting me to go to a BIGBANG concert with her. As much as I want to go, I can't leave my siblings alone. I'm, currently, the oldest in the house. My older siblings went out for a while and left me with the younger ones.

"I told you I can't go. I have to watch them! I do want to go!" I explained to my brainless friends. They looked at me and there was a sudden knock on the front door. I run down the stairs and open the door. It was my uncle!

"Hello, Jay!" I yelled happily and he smiled back. He looked behind me and saw Chana and Boma, my friends.

"You can go out. I will watch the little ones for you," he said. I nodded, not thinking, and looked up at him with big eyes after I realized what he said.

"J- really?!" I said, almost saying it in Korean. I don't live in a place that Korean is known. I live in the east part of the USA. He smiled with a nod.

"Thank you!!!" I yelled and ran up the stairs.

"Don't run! You'll fall!" he yelled. I giggle and continued running down the hallway to my room. I got ready and ran back downstairs to my friends.

"Can you drive yourself? I don't have enough room!" she said and pouted. I laughed and nodded that I could drive myself.

"Yes, I can. Don't worry." I said.

"Catch!" my uncle yelled and threw my car keys to me.

"Why did you have my car keys?" I asked. I clearly remember not leaving my keys in the kitchen. They stay upstairs with me.

"They were in the kitchen," he said. I looked at him confused but nodded anyway. We all three ran out the door. But, I paused and ran back into the house.

"Thank you, Uncle Jay! Love you!" I yelled and ran back out the door. But, not before I gave him a hug goodbye.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

This place is so cool! It's beautiful too!

I parked my car and got out. I and Chana parked next to each other.

"Hello, Y/n!" yelled one of my guy friends. No wonder I had to drive myself. I waved at him with a smile.

"Hi, Alex!" I yelled and he smiled. He walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. We are really close. I have known him since the first year of middle school! (5th grade)

"How has you been?!" he yelled. I scrunched up my nose at his grammar.

"It's, "how have YOU been?" Not what you just said." I corrected him. He laughed at me and walked next to Chana.

We walk into the venue, or whatever it's called, and we sat down. We were, surprisingly, some of the first ones there! I looked at the stage and BIGBANG were just playing around happily. I laughed at them and looked at Chana.

"Joonie!! I want to sit there!" she said to me in a pouty voice. I looked at her and nodded, getting up so she could sit there. Joonie? That's my nickname. I sat beside Alex and he smiled at me. I smiled back and looked back up at the stage. I saw Seungri looking at me. He smiled when he noticed me looking at him. I smiled back and looked at the others just running around.

"We have a problem!!" yelled a voice and a boy came out from the back. BIGBANG stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"What is it?" Jiyong asked. I feel bad that I'm listening to their conversation. But, I can't help it! It's hard not to!

"The person that was supposed to play the drums just called and said they can't come! And Daesung can't play the drums cause he will be running around the stage like what we practiced!" the man said, making BIGBANG freak out. Jiyong grabbed a mic and got everyone's attention, that was in the venue.