jackson wang

Being a single mother is hard. But, when you have family around you, it's a little easier.

--

"Hey!! That's my car!!" a girl named Leona yelled. She had been mistreated by her ex and when Leona found out she was gonna have a baby, she pushed him away the best she could.

"I should've never left the house. How am I gonna get back home to my baby? Yeah, I have family watching her. But, I want to know my baby is safe." Leona thought as she sat down on a bench in the cold. She tried to warm herself up. He would never let her wear warm clothes. No matter the weather. It was thin or really revealing clothes. He got rid of all of her warm clothes.

"Leona?! Lele?!?!" she heard and looked toward the man that was yelling for her. She stood up and ran to him crying.

"It's okay. Dad is here. I don't have a coat as I ran out the door and left it. I was more worried about you. Are you okay?" he said as she just cried in his arms.

"Sir, ma'am? You can have two of our coats. You both need them." said a guy with a deep voice. Leona's father looked at the guy and smiled.

"You both need them too. You seven look familiar," he said back as the stranger went ahead and took off his hoody.

"We come from a very cold place. We're used to it. At least give it to your daughter." he said and Leona moved back a little to look at the said seven familiar people. She looked at them and just stared.

"Here.." the man said and slipped the red with black polka dot hoody over Leona's head.

"Thank you, Jackson," she said and Jackson smiled brighter.

"Any-"

"GOT7! That's who you guys are! Leona loves you guys. Sorry for interrupting you. Really." he apologized and smiled a little.

"It's okay. Bye-"

"No!!! She is not to wear that!! Take it off!! Now!!!" a loud voice boomed as Leona's father looked at Leona with a worried face. But, he soon backed up at the face his daughter is making.

"You know what, you might wanna move back. She is about to go off," he whispered to the seven as they moved back a little. Leona slowly turned toward the male that had yelled and smiled sweetly.

"Excuse me?? There's not much you can do to me anymore as you have no say so over me what so ever. Nor your daughter anymore. So, don't touch me." she said and glared at him harshly. He went to grab her arm. But, she just took and moved back.

"Come. Here- Fuck!! What the hell?!?!" he yelled as he went to grab her. She just hauled off and punch him in the face.

"I said, don't touch me." she glared. "Now, where are my keys and my vehicle?" she said and glared more. He nervously laughed and back up.

"Well... Here are the keys... The car?... Uh.." he said and dropped the keys, running away as fast as he could.

"Damn, that girl can punch!" Bambam whispered in Korean.

"Fu-" and that's all they heard as she grabbed the keys and ran like the speed of light. Her father followed close, but far, behind. The seven boys ran after as well. Just to make sure she and her father got home.

She ran up to the door of her house and could hear the baby crying. She knocked on the door and it opened revealing him. She pushed him back and ran inside, looking for the baby. She found her in the crib crying as Leona's mother came over and carefully took the baby upstairs away from everything.

"Why are you here?" Leona asked as he just left without a word. Leona sighed and smiled apologetically at the seven boys and her father.

"I'm very sorry for everything," Leona said and fell down on her knees, crying her eyes out. Her father sighed and kneeled down beside her.

"Everything is okay, baby. I'll make sure you and Emma are safe," he said and she hugged him tightly. The seven sat down on her couch, deciding not to leave. They just hope that they don't get punched like the other dude.

"Hey," her father whispered to the seven boys. "Can one of you put her in your lap and let her sleep?" he asked and Jackson slowly stood up. Her father carefully picked her up and put her in Jackson's arms.

"Thank you. Imma go and get her daughter so the both of them can sleep together. That is if you don't mind holding my daughter and her holding her daughter." he said and Jackson sat down with Leona on his lap. He smiled and shook his head.

"I don't mind, sir," Jackson replied. Her father nodded and walked up the stairs.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

A little after, her father came down the stairs with a baby in his arms and a lady following him.

"Here," her father said and carefully placed Emma in Leona's arms. Jackson smiled and held his arms around the two.

"You three look like a cute little family." the lady, that the seven assumed was Leona's mother, said. Jackson looked up at her and smiled. Leona stirred a little and opened her eyes a little. She saw Jackson and looked down at her lap, seeing Emma. Leona wrapped her arms around Emma and cuddled closer to Jackson, loving the safe and warm feeling radiating off of him. Jackson smiled more as everyone around "aww" ed at the sight.

"You know, she punched her ex." her father said and her mother busted out laughing.

"Shh! You'll wake her up!" her father whisper-yelled. Her mother sighed to catch her breath. Leona giggled and opened her eyes a little.

"I've been awake. Not fully, but...awake enough," she said and Jackson felt happy that she hasn't pushed him away.

"Well... Normally you would've pushed the person holding you away if it wasn't me or your mother. What happened to that?" her father asked. Leona opened her eyes a little and giggled at her father.

"He makes me feel safe and warm. Unlike the other fucker," she said and looked beside Jackson at Kunpimook. "And, yes. I can punch if someone makes me mad enough. I've finally had it after three or four years of his shit. Now, if you will excuse me, imma take a nap in Jackson's arm and Emma in my arms. Night, mofos. Also, I always call people stuff like that. It's not to offend anyone." she said and closed her eyes again. Everyone smiled and laughed at her. Emma moved a little and cuddled closer to Jackson.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

I don't know what I'm writing anymore... But, I hope you enjoy them anyway.