-See You Tonight-

Arabella Brown: I am so sorry for what your about to read. I'm just gonna say Trigger Warning
————————————
Welcome to my life, sixteen years ago I was dating my music teacher who was actually an assassin who was also a drug dealer now I'm married to him but who's now a musician... and who's now in rehab. Yeah.

"Mom when the fuck does Dad come home?" Delilah asked me looking up from her bass that Mike got her for her birthday.

"I don't know, but we're gonna go see him." I said getting up and throwing Delilah her shoes. She didn't pumped and we laughed. I slipped on my Chuck T's and we left the house.

We stopped for coffee on the way and also picked up Mike, he climbed in the back with a smile. I handed him a coffee and he thanked me.

"What the fucks up niece number one." He said messing with Delilah's hair. She flipped him off and he blew her a kiss. We all laughed and made it to the rehab center.

We walked in and did he usual y'know. "Hi we're here to see Billie Joe Armstrong, I'm his wife, this is his kid and that's his brother." We have to lie so the boys can see him because only "family" is aloud but y'know fuck that shit.

"He's in room 86." She said and pointed down the hallway, seconds later Delilah who was on Mikes back along with Mike started singing.

"There's no return from 86!" They yelled, I scolded them and they snickered. We walked in catching Billies attention.

"Hey baby." I said kissing his cheek and walking behind him. He looked angry. I mouthed. "Give me a sec." to Mike and Delilah and they walked back outside shutting the door.

I grabbed the remote and shut off the TV. He gave me a dirty look and I smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He spun his chair so he was facing me and so I was in between his legs, my hands resting on his thighs.

"Baby?" He looked crazy like actually. He leaned in and looked at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"I miss you but you gotta get out of here." He said as he looked around. What the hell was going on?

"Billie Joe look at me." I said bringing him down to meet my eyes. I studied his eyes, his pupils were huge, he was shaky, he couldn't stay focused. He'd been drugged.

"We gotta get you out of here." I muttered under my breath. The best thing to do was stay calm cause I don't wanna give him a panic attack but I think he was gonna do that himself.

Because when the doctor came in with a shot he freaked the fuck out.

He was staring into my eyes, studying my face, listening to me then I heard the door open and his eyes widened and he backed his chair up against the wall.

"No no no! You stay away from me!" He yelled as he begin to shake even more. The doctor pushed me aside and walked towards him.

"He gets loopy sometimes." The doctor said continuing to walk towards Billie Joe.

"No! Don't touch me! Get away!" He screamed and kicked his feet. Something was up. What the hell? I walked behind the doctor and took the needle out of his hands and jabbed his in the arm with it injecting whatever the hell was in there into him.

The man fell to the ground and laid there unable to move. He breathed heavily in a struggle trying to move. I looked to Billie and he was just staring with tears in his eyes.

"Jesus Christ billie what did they do to you?" I asked he lifted up his shirt, their were scratch marks along his back, lashes on his stomach. Then it became clear to me what they had been doing to him.

He wouldn't speak. "How often?" I asked, he looked to me and held up his hands showing me three fingers.

"Three day's a week? Like 3 out of 5?" I asked. He nodded and I sighed. "We got to go, now." I stated. He nodded and I looked out into the hallway.

Mike and Delilah walked into the room and Delilah looked to Billie then to the man then back to Billie.

"I'll explain later, just help me get him out of here." I said, they just nodded and Mike walked to the window, he cut the ropes that were all around the window and pushed it out.

Good thing were on the first floor. Billie was still in the corner. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Can you stand up?" I asked. He nodded and stood up. "I need you to talk Okay baby?" I asked.

"O-k" He said. He could walk which was good because we were gonna need to run.

"Um Mike go bring the car ov-

"No, I'm doing it, mikes strong if anything happens you'll need him." Delilah stated, I nodded and she went out.

"Billie look at me, this is what's gonna happen. Delilah is going to go get the car, we're going to climb through the window. Your going to get in the car. Delilah is going to take you home as fast as she can. Mike and I are going to take care of some business." I said.

"D-don't leave me again." He said, I just got a wave of GUILT.

"I'll be home soon. I promise." I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"That's what I said." He muttered, I picked up his head and kissed him. He smiled and I kissed him again.

"I love you."
"I love y-you to." He said as the car rolled up. He climbed into the car and waved to me.

I looked to Mike and he balled his fist. "Ready to kill someone?" He asked. I nodded, I did it before and had no problem with it.

______________________________________________________________________

WELL THERE YOU GO! CHAPTER OF BOOK 2 YOUR WELCOME LOVES