-All Done-

<<<---ARABELLAS POV, MAY 4TH--->>> 

Hey, it's now 10 years later and I'm a fucking grandmother to an amazing little boy named Owen Marsicano Wright. Frankie and Delilah worked out and have been married for 6 years now, Billie Joe has been sober for 11 years now. Today we are celebrating Mike, Delilah and Andrews 7th birthday. Yeah they were all born on the same day.

I smiled as I looked around, "I'm gonna get you!" Estelle yelled as she chased Owen, Brixton and Ryan around the lawn. Brittney and Mike were dancing by the speaker, Tre and Sara were grilling and Billie Joe had jus pulled me onto his lap into a kiss.

"I have something to show you." Billie said with a goofy smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and smiled at him. "What is it?" I asked. He pulled his sleeve up and showed me a brand new tattoo. It said 'Wild One' written in cursive, it was beautiful. There were roses around the words. 

I put my hand on his chest and the other on his cheek and brought my lips to his. I pulled away a couple seconds later and put my forehead on his. "It's beautiful Billie Joe." I said and kissed him again. "Ew! Get a room!" Delilah said from across the table as Frankie laughed. Mike and Brittney  walked over. "What you've never seen old people make out before!" Mike yelled and started making out with Brittney. We all started laughing as Tre served up dinner.

A little while later and it was time for cake. "Okay ready?" I asked bringing out the cake. Delilah was holding Delilah on his back and Owen was sitting on Frankie's lap. We sang and they all blew out the candles. We ate cake, opened presents and went to see Enzo, Chris, Kevin and Delilah play at Gilman. They were incredible as always and now have three albums out. 

When we got home Billie Joe walked upstairs with me close behind and flopped onto the bed and groaned. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked with a laugh.

"UUGGHH." He said ignoring my question. I walked over and flipped him over kissing him hard and then pulling away. "I asked you a question." I said. "Yeah I know, theres nothing wrong I just wanted you to kiss me like that." He said with a  smiled. "Your weird." I laughed and kissed his cheek. 

I walked over to the  dresser and put some pajamas on, I felt BJ's hands snake around my waist and his face nuzzle into my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him hard again. I pulled await and we got into bed. I snuggled into his side and ran my hand down his chest and laughed. 

"You really are a Wild One." He said.

"And you really are a dork.

______________________________________________________________________________

HOLY SPITBALLS GUYS! thats the end of the Wild One books! Let me know if you have any ideas for future book ideas, I know I have to write one with Mike in it, I know, I know. I really hope you all enjoyed this book. I loved writing it, it was a lot of fun, especially this one. Thank you all for being supportive of my writing its pretty cool of you guys. But yeah let me know if you have any ideas! Love you guys! BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! <3