-Stop When The Red Lights Flash-

Arabella Brown also, just a warning you guys this chapter is sad
————————————
We walked down the hallway and a pair of doctors started walking behind us. "Stay calm." Mike said. We walked and then walked a little bit quicker.

Then out of the blue Michael Ryan decided it would be a good idea to start running at the doctors. He took one of them by the throat and threw him against the wall while he fucking ninja kicked the other one.

"Where did you keep him." Mike said as he stepped on the mans head. He didn't reply and then I looked away as I heard the man scream.

"Floor three! T-there's a close that says employees only! I-in there." He screamed, I looked at Mike and he pulled the guy up and snapped his neck.

"Thank you." He said and let the mans body fall onto the ground. We walked to the third floor and followed the directions just as the man said. Mike kicked the door down and no one was there, why is there no one in here?! 

"Go." Mike stated, i looked at him, confusion lacing my eyes

"What?" I asked ].

"Go, go home and see Billie, ill call Tre and we can get this sorted." He said bluntly

"No."

"Yes Arabella, go I'm serious." He said and put his hands on my shoulders and sighed. "You know he needs you right now, you know what they did to him, we can handle this on our own, go be with him." Mike said not breaking eye contact once, he was right. I nodded my head and he pulled me into a hug. 

Its gonna be okay I told myself taking a few deep breaths, I walked out the back door so I wouldn't be spotted and then my phone began to ring in my pocket. "Hey there Delilah whats it like in new york ci-" 

"Hey." I said awkwardly. "Mom are you coming home? D-dads crying and he won't stop, he's having a panic attack! and-and I don't know what to do!" She explained, her voice starting to crack. "I'll be there soon, just try to calm him down, get him to regulate his breathing, keep eye contact with him, sing to him, just try to distract him, hold his hands, make sure he knows he's okay." I responded hopefully. She agreed and then I remembered.

"Motherfucker!" I yelled in the parking lot, i don't have a fucking car...oops guess ill steal one, what? No one will know and if they do then boo hoo they can fucking suck it up because my husband is having a crisis, my friends are trying to find the people that hurt and raped him, multiple times and my daughter is trying to get him to calm the fuck down.

So whoever's crappy GTI this is can gladly deal with it, Jesus I'm being a bitch right now, feels good. I drove that tiny sportswear as fast as it would go, and I was home in seven minutes. Once I was there I ran inside and immediately heard screaming and crying.

"Oh fuck." I breathed and ran up the stairs to see Billie Joe on the floor sobbing in a ball. Delilah was next to him holding one of his hands, singing to him, talking to him. Just trying to calm him down. My turn.

"delilah watch out baby." I said, she moved and got up onto the bed, I knew she was crying as soon as she curled up. I sighed and as soon as I touched Billie Joe he screamed, I pulled away quickly and held back the tears as they threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Billie baby its me, Its Arabella, your safe, your home with me and Delilah, you need to calm down. Everything okay." I attempted. He removed his hands from his face and looked up to me. I wanted to breakdown right then and there, his once beautiful entrancing bright green eyes were dark and gloomy, sad and scared. His usually captivating smile was nowhere to be found and his cheeks were stained with trails of tears.