Bexley & Carlos

Since your mother is good you were allowed to stay in Auradon and so was your dad. Your parents are the big bad wolf and little red riding hood. You have been in Auradon your whole life and when the VKs had came you were quite excited especially when you took a liking to one of them in particular Carlos he was the son of Cruella De Vil. You had thought that he was different from his mother but you soon realised that he wasn't and to you he seemed more cruel that Curella herself.
You were in your room getting ready for school and thinking about everything that happened with Carlos you wished you hadn't fallen for him, he seen you weren't very girly which he seemed to like.
You think back to the first day you had met them. You weren't very girly so you hadn't got any dresses only if you were on a date.
You were in your room getting ready to greet the VKs. Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. You knew who they were the Descendants off and you were curious if Carlos and Jay are cute. You never expect to fall for anyone but your mother says if you do it is for a reason.
You smiled at your appearance when you had put the last touch of make up on.

If your mum hadn't been with your dad you would have easily been mistaken for a villain but you loved your style so you wouldn't change it

You walked to the front of the school just in time to see the limo pull up once it stopped and the door was opened the two guys rolled out of it fighting of something making you giggle. You seen the girl with the purple hair tell them to stop as they had a audience and they both stood up
"Just cleaning up" the boy with long brown hair said smiling
"Leave it how you found it, and by that I mean just leave it" you hear Fairy Godmother say you look over to the boys with white hair and giggle quietly seeing he has chocolate over his mouth and he looks lost. You had found him cute and figured out from his style of colours he was Cruella's De Vil son Carlos and that the boy with long brown hair had to be Jay son of Jafar. You along with Ben had showed them around the school and then had left them to go and unpack and settle in. While you showed them around you kept stealing glances at Carlos hoping no one would notice but what you hadn't known was that Mal and Evie did.

You smile at the memory as you finally finish getting dressed you look at your reflection smiling and grabbing your bag before going to your first class