Shichi

Does anybody else find it annoying when you accidentally vote for your story? Yeah, well we seem to get that a lot.

We also like to comment on our own stuff...but I guess that's acceptable when all you really are is a group of two raving lunatics and one...okay, there is no description for THIS one. Because I'm not really sure. I guess she's kinda a mixture of both?

But that's off the topic. Topic, haha, I love that word...moving on.

Some may say we're weird and obsessed, but to be honest- we much prefer 'retarded'.

Retarded as in a good way of course, if there is one, and over protective and territorial and...well, ya get the idea.

Sometimes I sit and wonder 'WHY ISN'T FICTION REAL! AAAAARGH!' Then mentally break down. Although,  most of the time I'm thinking 'FairytailfairytailpleaseuploadmoreIneedmoremoremorefanfictionNaLuNaLuNaLu.' But seriously, what more did you expect. Mathematical equations? Hell no.

Sometimes I feel like all my life consists of is broken dreams and hand sanitizer.

Those broken dreams will soon be crushed though. Yes Hiro Mashima, I'm looking at you. You can't deny the NaLu. Much like the fangirls, they will always find you.

Buuuut anyway!

Those are just my opinions. To be honest, I've been really stuck for an update idea, and that's coming from me.

Wait...

Uh-oh, I think I'm turning into Erza! NOOOOO!

*bashes head with lamp* BAD DOBBY! BAD, BAD DOBBY!

*sound of millions of braincells spontaneously combusting in perfect synchronisation and harmony*

There. That should do it.

Over and out!

~Happy

Oh, and one more thing...

#BALOLS

Yeah, I said it, whatcha gonna do?

Deal with it!