Lets talk about....TUMBLR

Bonjour,

Now......I think it was about time that I finally decided to talk about something which I absolutely love yet absolutely hate.......Tumblr. (Da da dun) now, I'm going to be talking about the 2 main things on tumblr.....the fanart and the fanfiction...

Now I use tumblr to get my daily fix of montponine feels so what I'm gonna be talking about may only apply to the montponine tag so.....yeah...

oh god....I HAVE NO LIFE !!!! :'(

Anyways.... Let's start with..... THE FANART !!!

So as far as I'm aware the fanart on tumblr is pretty good....it's not inappropriate or mentally scarring which is absolutely perfect as I can download the pictures and admire them 24/7......not that I do that because that would be weird.......and all the fanart is very well drawn which is an added bonus ;)

There is also a lot of different types and styles of fanart which adds more variety and makes the fanart better.

And swiftly moving onto....... THE FANFICTION !!!

Right....well....how do I start.......SOME FANFICTION ON TUMBLR IS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING AND IT MAKES ME SICK !!!!

I don't know about other tags but.....the montponine fanfictions from tumblr are sickening.....99% of them make me sick..... And the mind boggles that these....people......can think of these disgusting....things...........and then write fanfics about these.....things.....occurring, AND THEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE GUTS TO PUBLISH THEM TO MAKE LOVELY INNOCENT (Yes, I am innocent....it's unbelievable isn't it ?!) PEOPLE LIKE ME BECOME MENTALLY TRAUMATISED AND ITS NOT GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffles* so.......if you are a lovely innocent person.....just like me............please....don't go on tumblr if you don't wanna become mentally traumatised or mentally scared for life.....stay on websites like this where you get nice, adorable, non traumatising fanfics.....

Wait......my chapter has a moral....

WHAT ?!

THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH ME !!!!

I NEVER HAVE MORALS !!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO GO ON TUMBLR !!!!

ARGH !!!!!!!

'Ponine