Chapter 1

Jade's p.o.v

As I walked the short distance from the taxi to the airport doors, wait! Let me rephrase that. As I dragged my feet as slow as they could take me to the airport doors I couldn't hold back the tears that managed to escape my beady eyes and roll down my already wet cheeks. Don't get me wrong I couldn't wait to see the back of this place but even after all the unforgettable pain this place has brought me it was still once the place I called home.

"Hi your jade right? The 17 year old who won the lottery ?"
( I know you have to be 18 to play the lotto but this isn't real life)

Some blonde girl spoke in a way to chipper voice for this time in the morning.
"Yep that's me in the flesh"
I honestly was not up for any small talk.
"You know for someone who's just won the lottery you don't seem very happy"
That's because I'm not I said to myself 
"Money doesn't buy happiness"
That being the finale words I spoke to the stranger, getting up and grabbing my carry on bag making my way to the plane as other passengers started to line up ready for the long flight ahead.

As I found my designated seat I pulled my phone out and placed my earphones in, Asking myself one question Things can only get better from now on right?

Authors note:
Hi guys so i realise this chapter is very short but they will only be getting longer from here. This is my first ever book to write so don't judge me ok? Ok:)
I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow I would write more but it's like 2am and I have work tomorrow!