a talk between Father and son

Lucifer exhaled a breath of smoke as he eyed the demon across from him

Bendy huffed as he thought over his words carefully as to not anger the devil before him.

"What is it that you need my boy? Money?" Lucifer asked, snuffing out his cigar into the tray.

"Nah, I've got plenty of dough. What I need is the key to the old Drew studios" Bendy admitted bluntly, flicking his hat up.

"Is that so? Well then son, humor me for a moment and tell me how you acquire your funds" Lucifer halfheartedly chuckled

"When you collect debts from people who piss you off, it kinda adds up quickly. And a lot of people have been pissing me off over the years" Bendy half chuckled.

"Ah, spoken like a true demon at heart. Now explain to me the purpose of your....companions" Lucifer sneered as he glanced over at the angels.

"Abel and I have been working together  smuggling ink outta the old studios. Jonny's just an informant for us"

"And the girl?"

"Evelora is a goddess with an attitude that is out for blood and the heads of Joshua and Joey Drew. She's not too bad when ya get to know her"

"I see, so your going out of your way to help them?"

"Tch, you know for a fact that I'm not going out of my way. Joey's gonna fucking pay for what he's done to us"

Bendy's fists clenched and eyes shone crimson at the mention of the bastard who took his brother away once.

"Very well. Here's the key. I've heard all I needed from you" Lucifer slid the key across the table and left to attend to his business.

Bendy picked it up and returned to his companions.

Joshua may have started this battle, but there was no way in hell that he was gonna win the war.