Chapter 1

Hi guys !! This is the first time that I write something hope you'll enjoy it ! Vote/Comment/Follow :)x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena's POV

This is the last weekend before school starts , I was lying on my bed reading a book yeah I'm obssesed with books I'll admit I'm not like all the teenagers who loves partying and getting drunk or high or loosing their virginity, I love to stay at home the whole weekend and read books ,listen to music and chat with my friends on internet. I'm a normal person ,I'm not a nerd because i actually have to work hard to get good marks which i don't get all the time and i'm not popular. I have 3 bestfriends or should I say 3 psychopathes Anna , Sophia , Lola.

Sophia has pale skin, dark hair and georgeous hazel/green eyes Ps3 is her boyfriend she can't spend a day without it she's the wisest , Anna is petite with a dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes she's loud and a big football lover , Lola has brown eyes and a long brown hair she's funny and especially the most perverted. They are diffrent each one of them have something special that's why i love them.

I looked down at my phone to find a message from Anna.

"Where are you girl? we're already at the mall"

OMG!! I forgot that we were supposed to meet at the mall this afternoon to buy some clothes for the first day of school.

"Be right there in 15min" I sent a message.

I jumped out of the bed and walked toward my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a red crop top , black blazer, I got dressed up and put my hair in a ponytail. I checked my appearance quickly in the mirror before walking out of the house.

As I arrived to the mall I met my bestfriends they were angry because I was too late, we decided to drink something before so we made our way to starbucks I went to order as they got our seats. There was a small line but the lady in front took her damn time ordering, she couldn't quite decide what to buy, either way I and those behind me were getting restless. By the time I reached the counter and my patience was wearing thin.

"Can I have a 2 hot chocolate and 2 mocha latté, please." I said to the woman serving.

The woman returned with the order I paid it, we drank then we left starbucks and went on shopping. we spend 2 hours searching shop after shop with my bffs fangirling over hot boys , yes they do this every time we go out and that's why i love these crazy idiots.

We finally bought some clothes that fitted perfectly on us. Lola's outfit was US style skinny jeans with a printed t-shirt, a leather jacket and nikes. Mine was Uk style skinny jeans with a blue jacket and floral crop top and floral heels I love high heels and i wear them even if i'm tall. Anna's was an overall with a crop top and converses. Sophia's was a little black dress with heels and red blazer. It was awsome we had fun but we were tired. After that we drove back home.

I went to the house my mom and dad were watching TV and my brother who is 1 year older than me was playing X-box as usual I greeted them and left up stairs to my room. My feets were hurting I was really tired so I took a long shower and then went to my puffy bed and fell asleep.