✖Chapter 2✖

Virgil's Pov
I was still holding Roman's hand when the bell rang and he let go and got up.

I have never in my life felt so cold.

I got up shaking and walked to my next class which was gym.

Little did I know Mr.imakeeveryonefeelgoodinside would also be in gym.

I walked to my class and saw him talking in a group with his friends. Since I had none I sat on the bleachers and realized this was a class where we could do what we wanted.

I put my headphones on and put on some mcr. I sat at the top of the bleachers and started to draw the first thing I could think of.

I finished my drawing and looked at it a bit. It was a 'R' with a crown above the side and it was colored red. And I only knew one person who's name started with an R.

I decided to put my drawing book away and just scroll through Tumblr to keep my mind off him. I heard footsteps from around me and I saw Roman's friends standing above me.

"What should we do with him?" One of them said and the other shrugged 'where is Roman?' "Guys! Roman doesnt take long in the bathroom hurry!" One of them yelled.

I felt somebody grab me and hold me still while they pushed me to the main hallway. We got to my locker and they shoved me in it and locked it. "Bye faggot" The "leader" said and they ran off laughing.

I tried to get in a comfortable position and ended up sitting on the floor of my locker with my knees pressed to my chest. I let a few tears fall down my face before broken sobs came out of my mouth. The bell rang and I quickly covered my mouth in hopes nobody would hear me.

Honestly I couldn't even hear myself.

The bell rang again and the halls were dead silent. I put my headphones back on and started to play music as I let a few sobs escape from my mouth.

This is exactly what happened in my old school.

They picked on me

Bullied me

Hated me

Until I had enough

And then

Multiple slices

And all my problems went away.

I hugged my knees tighter and let out more sobs trying not to think about the past. But it haunts me.

I heard a small knock on my locker door. "What?" I said and I heard a loud, prince like, voice "Virgil? Is that you?" He asked me

"Yea.." I said silently and he fiddled with my lock. "Whats your combination?" He asked

"I dont know. The paper is in my bag but I left it in the gym" I said disappointed in myself "Then I shall go retrieve it! Stay there!" He said and ran off "where am I supposed to go?" I mumbled to myself.

I leaned my body againt the door and completely ignored the fact the door was flung open until I felt my body fall forwards. I couldnt even scream before I was caught.

Arms wrapped around my waist

Arms wrapped around his neck

Really close

Kiss

Kiss

Kiss

Back up!

I backed up away from him and mumbled a little "thanks" before I ran off. I didnt even bother to go to class and instead ran home.

I ran inside and slammed the door shut and I saw my mom standing there. "Why aren't you in school?"

"Why arent you at work?"

A shared silence

And I went to my room

I sat on my bed and rummaged around my backpack until I saw a red sticky note

555-556-5515

Text me ;)

I smiled and added the name into my phone as 'Princey'

I put my phone on my bed and sat down and looked at my bare wall. I just thought. I tried to think about anything other than what I was really thinking about

roman

Roman

ROMAN

I exhaled and layed down and decided to take a nap. Take my mind off of everything.

Roman's Pov
I went to my next class and Virgil wasnt there. Don't ask how I knew he had that class. Maybe he went home after I let him out of the locker.

I tapped my pencil on my desk and thought about when I let him out. I was so close to kissing him. I wonder how his lips tasted... Probably vanilla.

And he smelled like chocolate..

And he looked so... Wow..

I wanted to hold him for years and never let go. But I couldnt do that.

Plus I'm pretty sure he is straight.

I shrugged off the words and looked around when I finally noticed a boy with a black collard shirt and a blue tie. He had black thick rimmed glasses.

He looked smart.

And dazed.

I followed his gaze to see another boy with a blue collared shirt and a tan cardigan tied around this shoulders.

He also had glasses

They would be a good couple.

You know who else would be a good couple..?

Hayyyy! Sorry this chap isnt as long as the other one. Its 11:57 PM and I need sleep. Nite!.