✖Chapter 8✖

Virgil's Pov
I felt my heart drop. She glared at me but Roman just tightened his grip around me. "There is no rule that says I cant put my arm around my boyfriend" he said which made me smile a bit.

"Actually. Roman" she hissed "its PDA" she said "And one of the school rules is 'no pda on school grounds'" she said. Roman didnt move an inch. I knew he wouldn't. I felt my heart rate picking up.

I followed my breathing pattern that I do before I have a panic attack while they argue.

After a while the bell rang and Roman grabbed my hand "C'mon babe" he said kissing my cheek and looking at the teacher with a disgusted look "Your so lucky I didnt rip your hair out" he yelled at her before we walked out of class. He had won the argument. I know that for sure.

We walked to gym and sat on the bleachers. Roman left to talk to his friends and I played on my phone.

"You're so lucky" I heard from beside me. I looked over and saw a girl with red hair. "Uh.. How?"

"Your dating Roman. Right?" She said and I nodded "Yea...?" That came out sounding like a question "He is so popular. I'd give anything to be in your position" she said, sighing.

I smiled to myself and started playing my game again when I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Roman waving his hand at me to come over.

I got up hesitantly and walked over to him and the kids that shoved me in the locker. I leaned on Roman. "Virgil this is Jay, Kayden, and Luis" he said. I slightly waved, I didnt trust them.

He kept talking to them while I texted Patton

P- Aren't you in class?

V- Arent you?

P- Free period

V- same

P- You with Roman?

V- Yeah. He is talking to some kids. I dont wanna be around them much longer tho

P- Why not?

V- They locked me in a locker while Roman was gone

P- Tell Roman!

V- I couldn't. They are his friends! I dont wanna be the cause of him losing them..

P- I don't think he would like that they shoved his boyfriend in a locker once

V- I wasnt his boyfriend at the time.

P- Hm. Ok. I'm gonna go talk to logie. Byee

V- Bye

I put my phone away and focused on the conversation. I heard Roman's phone go off and I started to panic. He looked at what seemed to be a text and then looked down at me.

"We're gonna go guys." Roman said with hatred laced in his voice. He led me to the other side of the gym into the corner "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You guys seemed like great friends I couldn't ruin that for you!" I said and Roman immediately wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Tell me next time" he said and I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I will"

Ok. That was kinda short but ive been updating this story constantly so I think it's fair :p byeeeee