✖Chapter 7✖

T.W.: Anxiety Attack?

Virgil's Pov
Tears started welling up in my eyes while I put words together in my head but I couldn't give a explanation. Not when I felt like crying.

I ripped my arm away and cradled it. "Virgil..." He said looking straight at me. I saw a few tears roll down his face. "I.." I started and that's when I felt it

My throat closing up

Vision going foggy

Black dots

Breathe

Breathe..

BREATHE

I gasped for breath and heard sobs coming from my mouth. I curled up as much as I could "Virgil breathe. Please.." He said reaching out to touch my hand but I flinched away and hissed at him.

I eventually gave up and let him pull me into him. I cried into his chest "Virge follow my breathing" he said quietly and I tried to match his breathing.

I felt my breathing start to slow down as I went back to normal. Though I was still crying.

"Hey... It's ok. I'm here.." He said while running his fingers through my hair. "I-I'm sor-ry.." I said wiping my tears away.

"Why?" He asked taking my wrist and looking at it. His touch was so gentle. As if he could break me at any moment. And honestly, he could.

"It jus-t helps.. N-numbs the p-ain" I said trying not to break down again. "Virgil it doesn't solve much." He said and I looked up at him.

"Thats where your w-wrong. I-it does hel-p. It m-makes me f-feel nu-umb. I-t sto-ps the p-pain" I said, stuttering a bit. He pulled my wrist up and did the most clichè thing ever.

He kissed

Every

Single

Scar.

Every scar, every healing one, every new one. He kissed them all. I giggled and looked up at him again.

"Virgil will you be my boyfriend?"

"God, yes"

*****
Roman's Pov
It was Monday, which meant school. But at least it was my first day going to school with Virgil being my boyfriend.

I quickly got dressed and drove to Virgil's house sending him a quick text that I was outside.

He walked out with his normal hoodie and ripped jeans. And got into my car. "Hey, Love" I said and he blushed and looked away playing on his phone.

I tapped the steering wheel while driving to Patton's. I honked and he ran outside getting in the seat behind Virgil.

Last was Logan's house. He got in the seat behind me, reading. I grabbed Virgil's hand and rested it on the center console. He looked over at me and smiled.

Patton and Logan were talking about something random, Patton throwing in some puns here and there.

We got to the school and we all got out. I held onto Virgil's hand and he looked at me "Roman this could seriously damage your reputation.." He warned but I just kissed his hand "Anything if it means I get to be with you"

Virgil's Pov
I felt my face heat up and I squeezed his hand "Alright. Lets do this" I said. We walked inside and immediately got some stares. I let my hair fall in front of my face. We got to chemistry and I sat down with Roman next to me.

We talked about future plans and stuff until the teacher shushed us all.

She looked at me and Roman, who had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Roman. Virgil. No PDA especially not by disgusting people like you two"

Lets kill this bitch.

ILL BRING THE SHOTGUN