Mating Plan

Harrison's POV:

Once the school situation had been decided we head down to the dining room for a late lunch.  After lunch we all went in separate directions, Neville, Tom and myself returned to our suite.  Once in the living area we sit on the couch together with Tom in between Neville and I. I could tell that Tom was ready for us to mate but didn't want to pressure us into anything. I knew that it needed to be done but I felt that we should get to know each other before jumping into such a thing.  So for a while we just talk to each other cuddled up on the couch.  After a while Tom falls asleep curled up in Neville's lap.

"Har, I want to make our mating very special for him" Nev says.

"I know what were you thinking?" I ask.

"Maybe dinner just the three of us, then a candle lit bath that helps us all relax and just be together and see where it leads."

"Agreed how soon?"

"Well we can't wait too long, he is already getting antsy.  He was without us for too long after he matured so the sooner the better to save his sanity"

"Would tonight be too soon?" I ask not aware enough about traditions to fully know.

"I don't think so.  I can smell his heat it should be in full force soon enough and then we won't be able to resist him."

"Ok, Misty" I say and Misty, one of the Malfoy house elves, appears.  "Will you and the other elves please prepare a dinner of Tom's favorites please for just the three of us for 8 pm here this room?"

"Yes Master Harrison" she says.  Nev and I smile and simply sit back and relax a bit.

A while later, Tom wakes up and we spend time relaxing for a while before dinner was to arrive.

"Tom love go back into the bedroom there is an outfit on the bed for you" I say with a smile.