Chapter 1: What A Surprise!

Chapter 1: What a Surprise!

TY POV

I woke up in the hotel room smiling hard as hell. Its revenge day! I called up the girl that worked at the rehab shit and she told me where to meet her.

I told her I wasn't allowed to come into a public place like that since I had just got out of jail. This dumb broad believed me.

"Okay I'll take you around back with me and let you in so you can visit Neisha." She said.

But before I got out the car I looked at her. I started biting my lips. She had on a pencil skirt and a blouse that made her cleavage pop out.  I leaned over and started kissing her neck.

She wasn't ugly but she was cute enough to fuck. I slide my hand up her skirt while this bitch acted like a virgin. She was shaking and shit and moaning in my ear and I haven't even done anything. I got out the car on my side and made my way to her side.

We was in the parking deck, on the 3rd floor but nobody had come yet.

I laid her seat down and got on top of her. She kept looking me in the eyes while I was beating that shit up. But I wouldn't look back. I never fall in love won't ever. #100

After I drilled her ass I hopped out the car.

"Can I get a kiss baby?" she asked smiling and shit.

I rolled my eyes and kissed the chick. Whatever.

I walked through the doors from the parking deck to the inside. By now it was people everywhere. I walked up to Neisha room which was 503.

I knocked 3 times than 2 times. That was our knock code at the trap. I miss my grind, my family, my power. It was gonna take me forever to rebuild my big cousins empire back up. I failed all because I let females in.

And since this little bitch right here is the reason it all started, she is about to get what's hers.

I opened the door to see her sound asleep. Her bed was on the left side when u walk in the room. The tv was across from the bed and It was a big ass window on the back wall. I walked over and stroked her check.

She scrummed a bit and opened her eyes to look me in the face with big wide eyes.

"TY!!! oh my gosh!" she said she reached up and hugged me tight with tears in her eyes.

Now I kinda feel bad I'm about to blast her brains everywhere but you  never fuck with my money!

"Yeah, yeah. Get off me!" I pushed her off of me.

I take the gun that bitch Abrisha gave me and I point it at Neisha head. She started crying and screaming.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" I yell in her ear.

She started whimpering and covering her eyes.

"Wha..Wha..Wha..Wha..-"

"Spit it out motherfucker damn"

"What did i..i..i do!" she finally gets out with tears as big as her pussy hole.(sorry it was requested)

"you fucked up my whole empire. You got my whole trapped flipped upside down when you let that dumb ass bitch Anae come in. I shouldn't have never let you and yo dumb ass friend Miracle come and work for me."

I started to think about Travis and my homeboy Ace. If I wouldn't have let these basic females come and fuck shit up I could still have my normal life and my 2 brothers with me. I had a tear fall down my right cheek thinking about them.