Chapter 2: No Love Allowed

Chapter 2 : No Love Allowed

Anae POV

“Daaaamn nigga you got 2 BITCHES!” Dice said in a Young thug voice dapping up Brandyn.

Then he looked over at me and saw my brown face was boiling hot red.

“Nigga how could you do such a thing behind my best friends back!”

Then he leaned over and whispered in Brandyn ear. “How much you paying for these two?”

“DYSHUN!” I screamed

“I’m kidding. Come on, you don’t need to see this scrubby ass nigga.”

I ran out the house and back into Dice car. I plugged my phone up and started playing  sad songs.

“Look, I understand you upset but sad songs make me sleepy. I want us to stay on the road.” Dice said making a ugly puppy dog face.

He always tried to make me laugh when I was down. I loved that, but right now I was too confused to wanna respond to anything.

He dropped me off at my crib and waited till I got in before pulling off.

I dived in the bed after sliding out my dress and kicking my heels off. I took my jewelry off and threw them at my dresser across the room. I pulled my beatz out of my draw beside my bed and put them in.

Pandora always knew my mood. No Love Allowed came on by Rihanna.

“Like a bullet your love hit me to the core.

I was flying till you knocked me to the floor.

And it’s so foolish how you keep me wanting more.

Eh

I’m screaming murder.

How could you murder us?

I call it murder.

No love allowed.

Oh, yeahh , yeah , yeah ,yeah ,yeah, yeahhh

Oh yeahhhh , yeah , yeah , yeah , yeah , yeahhhh.”

I closed my eyes and started crying. I clapped my hands and the lights turned off.

I woke up the next day with a hand around my body. I rolled over and guess who it was.

Anthony POV

Me and Aja followed Anae and this model dude after the show. We followed behind pretty far but enough to see where they go.

I had a friend of mine sit near them and listen to their conversation. He told me they where heading to Brandyn’s condo after the show. I wanted to know where this punk lives while I’m still in town for these 2 weeks. His time with my daughter was limited.

“Bae don’t you think your overreacting. Their young and their relationship wasn’t meant to hurt yours.” Aja said while I followed them.

“But that sorry bastard shot me. So now I’m going to show him what karma is.”

They stopped at a house and I pulled on a corner turning all my lights off. They weren’t inside long before they sped off. Right when I reached for my gun, I saw two half naked females walk out and get in the pink jeep that was in the driveway.

They drove off then when I undid my seatbelt the garage opened and Brandyn drove off.

“Damnit”