Chapter 3: Ooh You Ain't Know?

Chapter 3: Ooh You Ain’t Know?

Neisha POV

I woke up with Jawan’s arms around my body. I was lying on his chest. He was still sound asleep.

I reached over for the phone I took from TY, I texted Anae again.

Me- look Anae I know you don’t have a new number, please don’t ignore me, I need you right now. I’m out the rehab. I was wondering if we could hang out. I saw you in the magazine with that hunk. I see you girl.

30 minutes later I got a message back from her.

Anae-okay, um meet me at winter park village shopping mall, 400 n Orlando Ave, at the cheese cake factory tomorrow. I have a cheese cake fetish.  Lol

I got up and got dressed and went down to the hotel to eat there breakfast. I was looking at the television when a picture of me flashed across.

I took the remote and turned it up.

“BREAKING NEWS: 20 year old Neisha Fulp has escaped from the Connecticut Rehab Center. She shot an ex convict and escaped the center. The young man who was shot is 24 year old Tywain Singleton. He is in critical condition at the Milford hospital not too far from the center. If you have any information regarding to the disappearance of Ms. Fulp, please contact 611 in your area.”

I choked on my eggs the whole time I listened to the information. It’s spreading fast. I need to get to Florida fast before someone notices me. No way in hell I’m going back to that rehab shit. I’m perfectly fine.

I went back to my hotel room and hurried and gathered things. I was going to miss Jawan, but I was scared to tell him what I’ve done.

I kissed him on the cheek and left the room. I left a piece of paper with a picture of me with a kiss on it.

If it was meant to be, maybe I will see him again.  I hopped in the car and hit the freeway.

I keyed the address Anae texted me in the GPS. I had exactly 12 hours till I reached the destination. I saw many hotels on my way down there. I’ll just stay at one down south hopefully the news doesn’t bet me.

I got to this big ass hotel in Atlanta. It was nice, had 3 pools. I got a room on the 11th floor. There were 12 floors and I wanted to be near celebs. This wasn’t my black card so I was going to blow it up. Poor whoever card this is.

The room was 12,000 a night. I got food delivered to my room whenever. I got a massage and facial. Pedicure and manicure, got my weave redone and I met a fashion stylist on the elevator who let me make an outfit out of the things in her van and that coast about 10,000.

I got one of my bathing suits out of my suit case and went to the 12th floor pool party. It cost 50 dollars to get in and 100 to get in the pool. I was jamming to “so into you” by Tamia when I was eye to eye contact with Marques Houston.

He was looking me up and down. I had lost all my baby fat, so I had no stomach and just ass and titties. He started walking towards me slowly never breaking eye contact with me. I stood there rocking my body to the beat holding my margarita in my hand. He smiled when he stood right in front of me.

“Well hello beautiful.” He spoke. His voice was so smooth it made me shiver.

His song pullin’ on her hair came on. I decided to start grinding my body against his.

He put his hands on my hips and moved in the same pattern and rhythm as me. He bent down and kissed me neck.

“What’s your name baby?” he whispered in my ear.