Chapter 4: Au Revoir

Anae POV

I woke up to see Dice laying beside me knocked out. We didn't smash we just foreplayed until we fell asleep. He kept acting retarded, poking me everywhere and giggling. He always knows how to make me laugh. He's something else.

I got out the bed and hopped in the shower. I was going to go over to Brandyn's to get the rest of my things. After I got dressed I saw Dice was still on his back snoring. I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen.

I needed help getting the rest of my things so I texted my new friend Day'Cha. She was a girl I met in a workshop I had at school. She's a high school student but her school Winter Park High was invited to attend the full sail music festival.

We had fun talking and getting to know each other. She's 14, she has a flavored attitude. She can be nice but mean at the same time. She was hella funny and pretty cute. No homo. Once you get to know her she was real chill. She wasn't tall around 5'5. She had the shape of a coke bottle and she could dress her ass off. She was hella smart her grades were better than mine when I was in high school.

Me- Hey Day'Cha , you wanna help a nigga move out?

Day'Cha- The fuck I look like?

Me-I'll pay yo ass dang..

Day'Cha- Well where you at I'm on the front porch!

She was crazy. I walked back into my room to see Dice had rolled over to where I was once at. Glad I wasn't there I would've been a pancake. I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed my keys and an apple. i texted Day'Cha when I was about 5 minutes away.

Her dog was trying to follow her when she came out the house.

"Sparkle get back in the house!"

I laughed until the dog went back in and she slammed the door.

"My bad girl, she been up under me lately." Day'Cha said while getting in the car.

We road to Brandy's crib laughing and talking about the whole Neisha and Marques situation. I told her why me and Brandy broke up since she was both of our friend.

"What!? You Telling me he did all that. Shit I would have been done when I saw the hoes butt naked nasty." She said laughing

She was right. I mean I guess I wasn't ready to give up on him. I had a right not to, but Ashawn situation the other day was the last straw. I gave him so many chances. You can't give too many chances because people start to take advantage of it. Maybe I should be doing the same thing to Neisha.

We got out the car and I looked for the hidden key. It wasn't there.

"Well bitch I still got my key." I said digging in my crossbag.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. it smelled like straight niggas.

I told Day'Cha to go open the garage so I can get my boxes.

I walked into his bedroom to see him and Ashawn laid up sleeping good. I faked a smile and closed the door quietly.

Since they were still sleep I made it worth my pain. I took everything that caught my damn eye. I even stole some food. Shit he got me fucked up if he aint think i was just going to get my stuff.

We packed my car good. I was shocked everything fit.

We closed the garage and dipped. I didn't want him to know I was there.

"Dang I cant feel my legs!" Day'Cha complained. She had boxes all everywhere by her.

When she got out the car she fell on the ground. I couldn't hold it in. I busted out laughing.