Chapter 1

THIS IS NOT AN ERERI STORY (sadly) Just so you guys know.
Chapter song: Guren no Yumiya (Extended) - Linked Horizon
Asuna's (Reader's) POV
I woke up at looked at the clock, it said 8:00 A.M.
"Ugh, well it's the last day of summer for this year," I thought.
Tomorrow, I have to go to school, it's going to be my last year in high school, which means I'm going to college soon.
"Oh crap, I'm going to be late! I'm supposed to meet Eren, Mikasa, and Armin in thirty minutes!" I thought quickly changing my clothes.
I put on a gray shirt with a pair of gray shorts and a Pikachu sweater. Then I put on my sneakers and grabbed my phone, heading out the door.
I lived alone, my parents, died during an attack of a gang called 'The Titans', which meant I was on my own. I lived in beautiful house, but decided to move into an apartment since I would be the only one living in it.
I ran towards Eren and Mikasa's house because I was almost going to be late. I got to the house and rang the doorbell, breathing heavily and putting my hands on my knees. When the door opened, I looked up to see Eren smiling.
"Asuna! Glad you could come! Come inside!" he said letting you in.
I went inside the house and went into the living room, sitting down on the couch.
"Where's everybody?" I asked.
"They're coming, they just might be late. Mikasa's taking a shower, so she will be done soon," he replied moving out of the room, calling someone on his phone.
I sat on the couch, scrolling through Tumblr on my phone, until Mikasa called my name.
"Asuna, are you excited to go to the amusement park?" she asked.
She was wearing a red sweater, one that Eren gave her, a white shirt and gray shorts. (A/N: Instead of a scarf, Eren gave Mikasa a sweater, just in case some of you are confused)
"Of course I am! Do you see how pumped I am for this?" I said.
"You are pumped, maybe too pumped that you had coffee this morning," she said.
"I actually didn't have coffee this morning, and I didn't grab anything to eat," I said totally forgetting that I had coffee every morning and my breakfast.
"I'll make you some coffee and give you a muffin before we go, you can't go on an empty stomach," she said leaving to make the coffee.
I sighed and waited for Mikasa to come back.
"Hey, Asuna," Eren said walking into the room after he finished his conversation on his phone.
"Hey," I replied.
"We're going to go soon, the rest of the group will meet up with us there. Armin is running late though, just hope he didn't run into trouble," he said worried about his best friend.
"If he did, he would be smart enough to get out of it," I said.
"Yeah, but the last time you said that he ended up needing to go to the hospital after we found him," he said.
"Oh yeah," I thought thinking back to that time.
"I got you coffee, and here's your muffin," Mikasa said giving me my breakfast.
"Thank you Mikasa," you said smiling.
Then there was a knock at the door, Eren went to answer it.
"What took you so long Armin?" Eren asked.
"I had to stop by Annie's house, I wanted to convince her to come with us," he said.
"Well, is she coming?" Eren asked.
"Yeah! I might be hanging out with her most of the time since she's not really friends with anybody in the group," Armin said.
"Okay! Let's go Mikasa, Asuna, and Armin! We're going to the amusement park!" Eren said walking out the door.
"Ugh, idiot," Mikasa said under her breath.
I hope you guys like it so far! Next chapter will be up soon! ^-^ ~Kaniss25