Epilogue

Charli and her dad had talked about what happened and Charli had forgiven her dad for what he did.

Candy had become queen of Jubaland and along with Pops help, her reign would be magical.

Charli and Ulric told their friends that they were dating and they were nothing but happy for the couple.

Emily had become a librarian and enjoyed reading to children.

Kelsey had become famous across the world for playing volleyball.

Lily was a famous comic book artist and author.

April was a famous soccer player and had helped her parents raise her siblings.

Chloe had become a teacher and had taught children about friendship and leadership.

The former villains that had once fought the Glitter Force, had become great friends and allies to them as they grew up into loving and caring adults.

Charli had given birth to her first child when she was 25, almost a year after she had married Ulric. Charli had decided to name her daughter Tarli, which means star because she was born on a night where Charli could see a twinkle of a star outside her hospital room window. Tarli was as every bit as beautiful and Ulric and Charli had imagined.

The rest of the girls had had kids as well and had given them a life that they grew up in, with lots of love and support.

Emily, Kelsey, Lily, April, Chloe and Charli all decided that could have mothers group that they had organised to keep in touch and to also give their children some new friends to play with.

Their husbands were less than thrilled with a the idea and decide that each time that the girls would have their mothers group, they would have guy time together and get to catch up on some of the things that they had done recently.

To them, the big adventure that they had with each other, really did have a very happy ending.

And to quote a line from Ever After High:
'The end is just the beginning'