Epilogue

I walked into the cafe outside my workplace. I wanted a quick coffee before getting back to my boring accounting job. I placed my order and waited. I rushed to leave as soon as it arrived. Being my clumsy self, I tripped on someone's chair leg and ended up spilling my hot coffee on their thick fur coat. The person in the chair turned around and glared at me.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Let me pay for your coat!" I was about to take a $50 bill out when he stopped me. I froze for a moment when we made eye contact. He deep brown eyes were cold and sent chills down my spine.

"Sweetheart, do you know how much this coat is?" He questioned. "I don't think you'll be able to pay for it,"

"H-how much is it?" I stuttered. I grew pale as he named the price.

"It's over a million dollars," he smirked at shocked expression. I immediately felt guilty.

"Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" His eyes trailed the curves of my body before looking back at my eyes.

"How 'bout you come over to my place for a while, we'll settle the deal there." I nodded and he grinned. His arm wrapped around my waist as he led me to a sleek black limousine.

"I'm Mark by the way," he whispered huskily in my ear as the chauffeur started driving.

***

"Do you really want this baby?" Mark asked as his fingered trailed against my jawline.

"Yes, I want this. I want you." I replied confidently.

Hehehe 'I want you!!!'

The person in my ear giggled. I'm going to be tormented about this forever at the agency.

As Mark was kissing my neck, I slid the handcuffs out of my skirt. Pretending to play along, I grabbed one of his hands and led him to the bed stand. He was confused, but before he could react, I had locked the handcuffs to one of his wrists and the other side on the bed.

"Yah! What's going on!" Mark yelled in frustration.

"Mr Tuan has been locked, send in backup." I held onto my ear piece and spoke whilst taking the gun out of his belt. He was about to grab me but I pressed my heel into his toes.

"Shit!" He panted breathlessly, his face contorting in pain.

Right at that moment, the other agents walked in, including Sehun.

"Hey Kanya, do you want me?" Sehun taunted me as he broke out in laughter. I punched his shoulder in reply and walked over to my brother.

"Ah, Kanya. I have your next mission." I looked up at him. "Just meet me in my office at 6pm. We'll have dinner after I tell you about it." Minho hugged me and kissed my forehead before walking away.

"Bye oppa!" I waved to him. I sighed. It's been a long day, I didn't even get my coffee!

And with that thought in my head, I took a stroll back to the nearby cafe.

***

Hi guys, yes. This is just the epilogue. No Bangtan Boys yet...

Not sure how soon I will update but I'll try at least once a week. I may update tomorrow but if I do, I possibly won't for the rest of the week since I have two dance performances on Saturday and Sunday plus I'm getting my braces next Tuesday.

chim_chim_mochi
cloudychimchimm
minsugacubes
Please recommend to any ARMY

Bye guys!