1

I stood impatiently in front of my boss, my parent, the one who was always there for me. My brother, Choi Minho.

"Sweetheart, your next mission. Ever heard of the group BTS?" He asked, looking up from his computer.

I internally squealed. BTS is by far my favourite kpop group. I am an ARMY and oh my god they are amazing. They're so talented. They are all so unique and funny in their own ways. Words can't describe how much I love them.

"Obviously!" I exclaimed. "Haven't you seen my phone!" Minho oppa chucked at my reaction but avoided any eye contact.

"You're next mission, is to join their gang as a spy, and bring them down from the inside."

Gang?
Spy?
Potato?
Huh?

I looked at oppa blankly. I'm absolutely dumbstruck right now.

"W-what do you mean... gang?" I stuttered as he looked at me guiltily.

"Well," He started to explain. "Yes they are an amazing group, but that is just a cover. They are also one of the most powerful gangs in the world! They mercilessly kill people and deal with drugs too. Remember..." Minho trailed off nervously.

"Remember what?" I questioned, worried.

"Remember when Baekhyun disappeared and then we found his body 2 weeks later?" My heart sank. I wanted to cry at that moment but held it in like I always do.

Baekhyun was my ex boyfriend. The night he went missing, we had a fight since he wanted to quit the agency and go to a university in Japan. Being my rash, sometimes selfish self, I got mad and yelled at him asking what would happen to us. He suggested a long distance relationship but I hate those. I kicked him out of my apartment in anger. We were so worried when we couldn't find him for 2 weeks. When we did find it, it was in on a mission. An unknown source sent us a message saying "watch out" then an address attached. We went the address to find his body with a stab wound on his abdomen and bruises around his neck. I shut myself out for 2 months because I felt so guilty. If I hadn't kicked him out in the middle of the night, nothing would've happened. I can't say that the feeling has gone away, but it has diminished.

I snapped out of my thoughts and raised my eyebrows in question.

"They... they are the ones who killed him." I felt all the energy drain out of my body. I felt like the wind got knocked out of me as I finally made eye contact with Minho.

"What are we waiting for then?" I stated calmly. I needed revenge. I needed bloodshed.

But most of all, I needed someone I could blame more than myself.