Larson Group

"Oh stop it Mr Grey", said mrs Larson, blushing like hell.
Mr Grey chuckled.

- "stop what? Mrs Larson?" He asked, staring at her from the other end of her office table. He put on this deadly smirk, he knew what he was doing.
- "stop teasing me, she replied. You do that all the time." She said, rolling her eyes in embarrassment.
-"oh really?" Replied Mr Grey, raising an eyebrow, with a wry smirk coming after it.
She rose her head up to scan the grey haired fifty-something year old man sitting in front of her desk.
- "how is your wife?" She asked, unconsciously staring at her well manicured fingers covered with tiny wrinkles.
The question took him aback,
Wife? He thought.
He narrowed his eyes at her, then gave a big grin.
"That's not what I came to discuss babes," he said, piercing the old lady with his bright brown eyes.
-"babes"... she chuckled. "When did you start using younger people terms?
His eyes widened slightly, then he chuckled.
-"But like it" she said so excitedly.
He he winked at her, making her cheeks turn as pink as possible.

- "so," he interrupted. "About the money"...
- "that's not a problem," she cut in.

Slowly, she placed her hand on his that was lying on the table. She then looked at it and traced his skin with her eyes until it landed on his eyes.

- "so..." she added. "I miss you." She said, staring into his eyes.

- "haven't you been enjoying your husbands company?" He asked so jeeringly.
- "oh please, that vegetable." She shrugged. "He's no man like you" she added, rubbing his hand with her thumb.

- "hmmmn", added mr grey, his eyebrows furrowed as if he was a bit concerned and disgusted, but she was too busy with his hand to notice.

With her hand she lifted his and put it on her left bosom.
- "its been so long" she said, "I want you to—

- "no no no no no," he yelled.
receiving back his hand and cleaning it on the table as if it would remove anything.

She was left with her lower jaw opened.
- "what... what do you mean by what you just did?" She asked, feeling so offended.

- "now I'm sorry mam, but you're old enough to be my mother" he said observing his defiled hand. " if you were a bit younger oh I would have done you without asking." He continued.

She scanned him again and was a bit confused. Here was her age mate, telling her she's too old for him.
- " what do you mean too old? So you prefer young girls now? She said with a brow raised. "Greyson" she added... seeming disappointed and concerned.

He smirked, then he used two fingers to softly scratch his forehead.
- "well this isn't going as I planned" he whispered.
- "what? She said, in hopes of him repeating what he just said.
- " I can't do it with you, you're too old for me mam," he said almost annoyed.
She was so confused.
- " But, why?" She asked in such concern.
- " because..." he replied. "I'm not Mr grey.
He said with a brow raised.
She was utterly confused, It was indeed mr grey sitting in front of her.
- "wh...what are you..." she stuttered.

Suddenly, he turned into a young light brown eyed young man. He had a slash on his left brow and was on dreadlocks. His gave a wry smirk which exposed his dimple. He was in good shape, and his white round necked shirt, which had long arms as well, clunged to his muscles so well.

This man... no boy... was no "mr grey".

She was incredibly shocked, her eyes widened and her jaw slowly dropped.
She held tightly to the arms of her chair and yelled.
- " who the hell are you?!" "What are you doing here?!"
The strange boy seemed unbothered by her reaction, asif he was almost bored.
- " securi—
He immediately snapped his fingers, and she just sat still. Like as if she was in a trance.
- "now I wanted to do this the easy way old lady, he said staring at her immobile body. "But you had to put my hand on your mature boobs". He added.
He stood up and went around to where she was sitting.
"I mean you creeped me out, so I had to stop with the presence." He continued.

"I have no time to play anymore."
He bent down towards her ear and whispered.
"Now, Send me the money."
She rose her iPad to do the deed when he added.
"In fact, I've changed my mind."
He then scribbled something on a piece of paper and dropped it in front of her.
"Send it to this account" he added. "All.Of.It." He emphasized.
- "Okay" she replied. As she transferred all the money in her account into his.
He then received a call from a tiny wireless earpiece.
-"we've received it sir, but it wasn't sent to the account intended...
- "yeah, I messed up a little." He said with a giggle.
"You know what to do." He added, with a stern solid tone.
He turned back to look at her, still in her entranced state.
- "I'm sorry," he said all so jeeringly.
He then picked up the piece of paper and chewed it.
Suddenly, he heard voices from her waiting room.
-"We got a call from mrs Larson"
-"yes you may go in" said another.
The security bursted into the room.

"Stop right there!" One officer said, "don't let this get any worse" said the other.

He simply giggled.
- "today's not a good day for me" he said as he snapped his finger, releasing her.
Suddenly, she was back to her senses.
- "a...arrest this imposter!" She yelled, pointing at him to the security.

-"really? He said, looking....
"My hands were like... on your boobs a second ago and you're... ugh I'm hurt!" He said so sarcastically. Putting his hand on his chest.

- "your hands up where we can see them!" yelled one officer.
- "ugh," he added, closing his eyes and nodding his head.
- "now come with us sir, before we use force on you". One officer said.
He rose an eyebrow.
- "oh no, you wouldn't." He said staring at them.
- "what... do you mean?" One said. Trying to clear his head.
- "I mean," he replied. "You'll put down your guns and I'll walk out of that door, safe and sound." He added with a grin.
Suddenly, they all put down their guns.
- "we're sorry for pointing these at ya" one said.
- "what the hell are you guys doing?!" Yelled mrs Larson, "arrest this thief I say!" She said yelling at the top of her lungs.

He rolled his eyes as he heard her.
- "Sleep". He said to her.

She immediately dropped on her table and began snoring.

The two policemen stared in shock.
- "what the...did you see that? Cause I'm definitely not the only one that saw that... right?" said one.

He simply looked at them and giggled.
- "guys, I'm so sorry for the everything." He said as he picked up his jacket to leave the room.

- " oh" he added. "You'll all forget this happened in ten seconds."
He then put on his shades, and walked out of the room.

He finally arrived downstairs from the tall building. A black Mercedes  came over and quickly stopped in front of him.

He opened the door to the passengers seat and sat in, he dropped his jacket and removed his glasses.

He then looked towards the front -mirror. His light brown eyes glittered from the reflection of the afternoon sun.
- "I missed you, Joy." he said.

The black glass rolled down in front of him, revealing a beautiful blonde haired lady in the drivers seat.

She smiled.
- "It was barely two hours, Kevin.