Chapter 12

Suzy ran towards him and knelt down, she pressed his wound and said as tears rolled down her cheek "Tae... who did this?" Taehyung said "Suzy you can't be here, the police is on their way, you will get arrested too." Suzy said "Tell me honeslty did you kill that women in there?" Tae answered "I didn't." Suzy said "Someone tried to frame you."

Taehyungs head dipped to his side. He was losing concious. The bleeding was excessive she needed to get him out of there. She held taes face and said "Just hold on, stay concious." She helped him up, she put his arm around her shoulder and began walking down the stairs. Suzy said "Will this staircase lead to the parking lot?" Taehyung nodded. They didn't have much time.

As the reached the Parking lot. Suzy pulled out the car keys from Taes pocket. She helped him in the backseat. She heard the sirens coming from the front side of the building. Tae groaned in pain. Suzy said "Tae just a little while longer."

She shivered and was completely petrified ,She sat on the front seat and drove off quickly, she took her phone and called the only one person she could trust right now. As the person answered the call she said "Jungkook, help us."

***********************************************

Jungkook made all preparations for Taes treatment at his house. He guided Suzy to his location.
Jungkook helped Suzy to get Tae inside his house. Jungkook said "I'll lay him on the bed, you prepare hot water." Suzy obeyed and quickly heated the water. They couldn't ask help from any doctor, it was too dangerous right now.

Suzy brought the hot water in Jungkook's room. Taehyung was almost unconscious, he had lost too much blood. Jungkook said "I can treat him, I've had a 6 month at a medical training." Suzy Asked "Can you remove a bullet?" Jungkook pressed his lips and then said "Time to find out."

Suzy sat on the other side of the bed. She placed Taes head on her lap and said "Taehyung it's going to hurt. Please hold on." Taehyung nodded dizzily.

Jungkook Used a thin knife. He heated it on top of candle. He cleaned the wound with hot water. The bullet wasn't deep in, but it was stuck on his skin, Jungkook pushed the knife slowly inside. The bullet was on the right side of his stomach. Taehyung groaned and held Suzy's hand. It was surely painful. Jungkook said "This is our only chance! Suzy divert his attention!" Suzy wondered what to do. She closed her eyes and quickly placed her lips softly on Taehyungs trembling ones. Tae didn't have the strength to kiss her back but he was surely suprised. Suzy didn't move he lips, she kept them still. Jungkook took this opportunity and pulled the bullet out. Suzy peeked with one eye and saw Jungkook signalling a thumbs up.

She slowly pulled away and said "Did it work?" Jungkook showed her the bullet in his hands and said "It worked."

Jungkook stitched him up and said "He will be weak but Atleast he will live." Tears rolled down Suzys cheeks as she said "Thank you Jungkook for saving him and me." Jungkook patted her back and said "He is my best friend, and your his wife I'll do anything for my family." Suzy smiled.

Suzy sat next to Taehyung and held his hand as he slept. She brushed his soft hair. He whispered "Thank you for saving me." Suzy smiled with tearfull eyes. She leaned and kissed his forehead and said "Don't Thank your wife."

Jungkook came in and said "I know Tae is in weak condition, but you both can't stay here for along time. The police will come here. Tomorrow morning I'll move you to safer location." Suzy nodded and said "I have a place where the police won't be able to reach us."

**********************************************

The doorbell rung, Jungkook opened it and saw two police officers. One of them said "We are looking for Kim Taehyung, we suspect he is here." Jungkook replied "Officer he isn't here." The other officer said "We still need to search the House sir."

Once they searched the house one of the officers said "He isn't here, but if he contacts you, Inform the police." Jungkook said "Will do as said sir."