A Gift Or A Curse?

Has an amazing ability to tell if two people are meant for each other or not. Only problem that comes with it is that he can't detect his love, until after he's lost them or they're with someone else.

1st chapter in the present time when Namjin are happily together.

Jimin's P.O.V

"You and Yoongi are definitely going to be together by this week." I said smiling.

"What!? No way, there is no way in hell I would be his boyfriend." Hoseok mumbled.

"I don't mean be his boyfriend. I meant that you two will go on a date, and from there, well... You'll see."

"I don't like your sorcery Park Jimin. It's weird. How do you know who is going to go out and when?" He asked.

"I don't really know. It's just something I've always been able to do. My mum said it was a gift and also a curse. My grandma had the same 'gift' and she told me everything about it. She said it was a gift to help others but it was a curse to yourself." I said smiling sadly.

"What did she mean by that?" Minjae asked.

"She told me to be careful because it could hurt me in the end. The power is to help others, not yourself. I can find out who other people are in love with and if they will be in a loving relationship. Which is great! However, it comes with a sacrifice. I won't find my love until they're with someone else and happy. My grandma went through that with grandpa but he realised that he didn't love the other women that he was with. It was a really bitter-sweet story but I'm glad they fell in love." I said with a sad smile.

"Really? I'm glad your grandma and grandpa ended up together, otherwise you wouldn't be here with us. She must have had a hard time though." Hoseok said.

I nodded my head.

"She did. But knowing her love made her work harder. I just hope mine will be a bit easier than it was for her." I whispered.

"It should be. You've got experience from your grandma to help and your parents probably know about it as well. What did your grandma say it would be like finding your love?" Jin asked.

"She said it would be harder for me. She never explained why fully but it was something to do with her sensing that I'll have more trouble than people normally do before and also after I realise who my love is. That's when I decided that, love isn't for me. And that maybe I would never find love." I said sighing.

"Don't think like that Jimin! I may not be a love psychic like you and your grandma but I know for a fact there is love out there for you and that you will be with your love in the future. It's not how quickly you two fall in love, it's the journey that you both experienced when getting to the stage of realising that you love each other so much that you never want to let them go." Jin said trying to cheer me up.

"I guess but, I'm not meant to find my happiness or love anytime soon. You guys could come with me to my grandparents house tomorrow and ask some questions. She's the wisest that I know about this whole 'magical gift'."

"I'd love to come! This may be our way to see when you will find your love. Even if you don't have questions about your love life, we do. We want to be able to help even if it is only slightly." Hoseok smiled brightly.

"Okay, okay. Well go tomorrow then." I said with a small smile.

"On a different note, tell us about kookie. We know you used to be best friends but we want to know more. Like, why you guys stopped talking, how old you were and other stuff." Minjae said.