❈ CENTER SELECTION AND GROUP EVALUATION ❈

CENTER SELECTION (Only for A grade trainees, others can't relate /sips tea/)

FOR A GRADE TRAINEES, you will have the chance to select Produce 51 Season 2's first official center. 

The form will be posted at Produce 51's Wattpad Profile.

You can vote for yourself (if you have the guts /sips tea/)

THE FIRST OFFICIAL CENTER WILL RECEIVE THE BENEFIT OF 30,000 VOTES plus THE CHANCE TO SELECT HIS SONG FOR THE GROUP EVALUATIONS AS WELL AS HIS TEAMMATES (4 to 5 trainees per team).

THIS WILL BE A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS  

After the center is picked, THE FIRST PERSON TO SEND HIS FORM WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO SELECT HIS TEAMMATES AND SONG.

AND SO ON..

HOWEVER THE LAST A GRADE TRAINEE TO SEND HIS FORM WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THE UNSELECTED SONG FOR THE GROUP EVALUATIONS AS WELL AS THE TRAINEES THAT WEREN'T SELECTED BY OTHER A GRADE TRAINEES PRIOR TO HIM.

Produce 51's center is very important, so vote wisely. VOTE THE TRAINEE WITH THE SAME CHARISMA AS LEE DAEHWI.

~~~~

SONG SELECTION

EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE, TRAINEES AND READERS ALIKE

The group evaluations will start after the selection of center and performance of Pick Me. Group Evaluations will be a battle between 2 different groups performing the same song. In line with this, WE WANT YOU to choose the kpop groups to be used for the said competition.

1. Since there will be 12 trainees' teams, there will be 6 different songs needed.

2. A poll is made (which the link can be located at Produce 51's Wattpad profile) which has a total of 17 KPOP male groups to choose from.

See it at Produce 51's Official website

3. You must select 6 DIFFERENT ARTISTS (max) that you want to have for the group evaluation.

Example: (EXO, SEVENTEEN, WANNA ONE, BTOB, INFINITE, WINNER)

4. You can vote is unlimited.

5. Voting ends on May 15, 2018 at 23:59 KST.

6. THE SONGS FOR THE GROUP EVALUATIONS WILL BE BASED FROM THE TOP 6 KPOP GROUPS WITH THE HIGHEST VOTES IN THE POLL.