Move in with me

Jack's POV

I opened the door to her small ratty apartment on the sixth floor.I hated the building she lived in, her landlord was a sleazy son of Mitch and he sold her the worst apartment. I forgot I brought boxes over earlier while she was at school. "what are the boxes for?" She asked while walking in the house. I made my way over to the couch. "I wanted to ask you something?" "Like what?" I could tell she was confused.

I was really nervous about what I wanted to ask her, but I decide to take the risk. "I wanted to ask you if," I took her hand and look lovingly into her eyes. "If you wanted to move in with me?" I noticed her breathing became very shallow.

Elsa's POV

I was taken back. Why did he ask me this? Did he want to sleep with me? Was he crazy? Jack finally broke the awkward silence. "I know it sounds weird. But if you moved in with me I would know your safe and not by yourself." He gave me a soft smile. How could I say no when he smiles at me?

"I've been to your apartment, Jack. Don't u think it's all little small for the both of us? How will I get to school?" "Actually, I'm moving to a new place. It's close to the university and in like the middle of town. So we'll be by the mall and stores. Plus I could drive you to school. It's only miles away from there too." "Can I see it first before I make my decision?"

He pulled out his Samsung Galaxy s5 and showed me pictures of the apartment, well actually penthouse. It was quite beautiful. It had a big kitchen, 3 closets, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a half, a big living room, and a balcony with a pool and jacuzzi.

And it has talk windows in the living room. I didn't need no more time to decide whether or not I wanted to move The answer was yes.

I let out a sigh then replied. "Ok, I'll move in with you." Jack was so happy. He have her a big up and lifted her off the ground. He put down and said "we should start packing I'll take the bathroom and you do the living room."