24.

Tuesday 18th May 2017

11:24pm

Concert Day: 49

Place: Birmingham, UK

Kiara's POV

It's been so long; it's already May but it feels like this tour has been going on forever - not that I'm complaining. I've been having so much and I truly love and care for these people I'm surrounded with. Ocea and Ayleo are still together y'all and let me just say that they are the cutest couple ever. Goals af.

"Yo!" Teo shouted down my ear.

"Ow, nigga! What do you want?" I replied, startled.

"I've been shouting your name, man." He said.

I scrunched up my face. "That doesn't mean you gotta scream down my damn ear!" 

Teo laughed. "Sorry,"

We had just finished our concert in Birmingham and we're now sat on our beds in our hotel room, eating KFC.

 I zoned out a bit because Landon calling me a while ago made me wonder. I should have picked up the phone, just to hear what he had to say. I want to call him back but it has been quite a while now so I would just seem weird.

*Landon Adams is facetiming you*

|accept|                            |decline|

Oh helll nawww. I accepted the call and turned around to see Mateo looking at me weird I turned back to my phone to see Landon's face on my screen, smiling at me.

FaceTime to Landon Adams

Landon: Aye. How you been?

Kiara: Why do you keep on calling me?

Landon: Yo, chill.  I'm just tryna sort things out.

Kiara: Why? You just broke up with me without telling me why and now you say you want to fix things?

Landon: Man, don't be like that; ain't no need to be mad at me. I made a mistake, I love your bum ass. *smiling*. Wanna know the real reason I broke up with you or is your ass finna keep on playing?

Kiara: Go on then.

Landon: My momma don't like you, you ain't been rude to her or nun but she just feels like your mean and nasty as hell she thinks your self-centered. So either I kept on having to hear her say. *mimicking his mom's voice* 'I don't know why your ass still fw that girl, I ain't raised no dumb ass.' or just break up with you. I'm sorry.

Kiara: Oh.

I couldn't say anything else but oh. His mom hates me. Through out me and Landon's relationship, she hated me. I thought she liked me; everytime I came round a big smile appeared across her face, turns out that was a fake ass smile.

Landon: Sorry. I hope we can still be friends.

Kiara: Uh, y-yeah sure. Um, I gotta go.

Landon: Aight stay safe.

"Was that Landon?" Teo asked me.

"Uh, yeah." I replied, trying to process what just happened.

"Oh, hell nawww. If I was talking to my ex you would be mad as hell. So why you talking to him?"

"Sorry Teo, he was just telling me why he broke up with me out of no where." I replied.

Teo nodded his head. "As long as y'all ain't talking 'bout love or sum' like that, then it's fine." 

I nodded and hugged him. I'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life. Dear Teo, I love you.

-k

Wowwww this was short as hell. Sorry, I didn't want to keep y'all waiting.

Please, please, please go read my new story about Tay K. It's called "mom, i met a boy". Even if your not a fan of Tay K, please just read it. Thanks boo, love all of y'all xox