27.

As you can see, I haven't updated in a while. xxxtentacion's death really affected me and many people that are close to me know how much I loved him before and he died and I still do; he was an will always be very important to me. No, this whole chapter isn't about X because this book isn't about him; but I have been thinking of making a book about X for the longest time, I started it in March but I just haven't published it yet. It's coming soon though, read it if you want to it would mean a lot to me if you did though. I'll tell y'all what it's called when I publish the first chapter and then you can read it, please lmao. xox. Oh and I've really lost interest in this book, I don't even like Teo that much anymore💀💀 so this book is ending soon. 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Friday 29th June 2017.

12:24am

Concert Day: 79

Place: Rio De Janairo, Brazil

Kiara's POV

I'm honestly so tired. This whole tour thing is really stressful and my feet hurt so bad.

"Same." Teo said.

"Same, what." I replied, sitting down.

"My feet hurt." He said, giving me a 'duh' face.

"Oh, I said that out loud?" I said giggling.

Teo just rolled his eyes. 

Ok?

I walked out the room to my dressing room and packed up my things, I really just want to get back to the hotel and sleep.

12:58am

We were now back at the hotel and I had just gotten in my bed.

*Landon Adams💔🤧* is trying to facetime you*

|answer|               or        | decline|

I answered the phone.

*Facetime conversation.*

Landon: Uh hi.

Kiara: What.

Landon: I just wanna be friends, we don't have to be best friends but at least just talk sometimes.

Kiara: We could have talked, you know, the day you broke up with me, over text and didn't even tell me why.

Landon: You really wanna know why?

Kiara: Go on.

Landon: My mom doesn't like you.

Kiara: What? But she used to be so nice to me.

Landon: She wanted to make you think that she liked you when she really hated you, idk why. And then she would always say to me, Vanessa was way better, why don't you go back to Vanessa, Vanessa this, Vannesa that and I just could't take it anymore. So I had to end things with you, I'm sorry. I would have said it to your face but I didn't wanna see you hurt.

Kiara: Really?

Landon: Yeah, really.

Kiara: Oh, sorry I got so mad at you, when it wasn't even your fault.

Landon: It's fine, I see where you were coming from. So are we friends?

Kiara: Yeah.