Chapter 3

👑Sadie👑

ELLIE HIYAR as herself

IRIS APATOW as herself

MADDIE ZIEGLER as herself

"Hi, Sadie I'm Iris, this is Ellie and that's Maddie." the blonde one said. Ellie turned to Millie and gave her a disgusted look. "Oh.. hello Millie Bobby-" "Bitch!" Ellie and Iris said at the same time. "If you guys came to make fun of us, we don't have time for your pity!" Sophia said glaring angrily at Ellie and Iris. Maddie was smiling at Millie but Millie shot her an angry look, I wondered what happened. Maddie didn't talk at all she just watched sadly. "Sophia nobody came for you! We just came to ask Sadie if she wants to try out for cheerleading." Ellie said. "I'm sorry, I don't want to try out." I said politely. "You don't want to try out for cheerleading?" Millie said. When she said that I thought maybe she wanted to tryout. "Actually.. maybe Millie can try out!" I said to all three of the girls. Iris and Ellie had surprised looks on their faces whilst Maddie looked happy. "I.. uhm-" "That's a yes then!"I said interrupting Ellie. "Sure.."Iris whispered with a fake smile plastered on her face. Ellie stormed off and the two others followed behind her. "I'm so glad you're here." Sophia said laughing. Out of nowhere I felt two arms wrap around me, it was Millie. "Thank you so much Sadie!" She said squeezing me. After that she even started to dance because of how happy she was which caused people to stare at her like she was crazy. Me and Sophia giggled.

...

It was period 5, P.E, my favorite subject of all time. We were on the track and we were running which I thought I was pretty good at. Our P.E teacher called a few boys over and I immediately recognised a few. Noah, Caleb and Finn helped us along with a couple other strangers. I caught Millie staring at Noah. "You like him?" I teasesd. "W-what.. no.." Millie said worrying. I called Noah over just to tease her even more because that's the type of person I am. "Hey, Sadie.. hey Millie."he said waving "You see.. Millie needs a little bit of help.." I lied."What with?"he asked."She'll explain."I said smiling at Millie who looked like she was going to kill me.

Finally we started racing I went against Ellie who was fast but not fast enough. So as a challenge, people said I should go against Finn because apparently he was fast and he definitley was. I beat him by a second and as I reached the finish line people were congratulating me "Good lord, you're fast."Finn joked high-fiving me. Then I realised Millie and Noah were not at the finish line, they were at the end of the field talking which made me smile.

...

It was hometime and I got in the car with my private driver Jamie who was great but I wish my Dad drove me because I wanted to discuss everything on the way home.