I'm Good

I heard the alarm go off and slowly rose from my bed. Another day with Tisha... I wonder what my punishment is today.  I got up, got dressed, and left to head to the school. I got on campus and met Jordan in the cafeteria before class started. We ate and talked a little then headed to class. I made it to class and the first face I see is Tisha 🤦🏽‍♀️.  I walk in and I see her creep smile in slow motion. It was like a little chihuahua walking by a pit bull. I could have swore I heard her growl. The teacher began with the lesson but I was distracted by Tisha staring in my face. If looks could kill, she'd be sniper aiming right between the eyes. After class she caught me in the hall near the science lab. "I see you Meatbag," she yelled. "You disappeared yesterday." She continued. I didn't know weather to run or faint. She approached me and my knees got weak. "Where you been Meatbag" she taunted. "Nowhere." I replied quietly. "Speak up Bitch!" She exclaimed. Oh yeah! Here's our start... I looked around to see if anyone was looking and look back at her. "I don't want no problems right now bruhh." I replied. " You think you so perfect because you smart and black." She said. The anger building up in me boiled a thousand degrees. She threw multiple racial slurs as I ran to my next class.

I sat in class resting my patience and collecting my thoughts. After school I went to meet Jordan at her house to tell her about Tisha. I was in the middle of telling her and my phone dinged.

Mike: Hey Beautiful 😍
I blushed and giggled like a little girl😁☺️. I quickly replied.
Me: Hey Handsome ☺️
Did I really reply with Hey Handsome? What The Hell??

Mike: 😂 How are you love?
Me: I'm good.. What about you?
Mike: I'm good now that you're texting me😘..

I completely lost my cool. I was giggling uncontrollably and blushing so hard my face turned red; and I'm black as hell.

Me: What you doing?
Mike: Wondering if you'd like to come over and chill a minute? If that's okay with you?
Me: Yeah.. Just drop your location and be over as soon as I leave my friend's house.
Mike: Okay Beautiful 😘 See you soon
Me: 😘

I finished telling Jordan about Tisha and she wants to kill Tisha ASAP!!  I laughed and left to go see Mike. I got to his house and he was sitting outside waiting. I met his mom and dad and we went out back to the gazebo to sit and talk.  We were talking and his little brother came outside to speak. He walked to me while I was sitting and began talking in my face.

That little boy breath hit me in the face like a rock. His breath smelled like ass🍑 and catfish 🐟. My eyebrows slowly singed from his demon breath. I don't think you're supposed to see someone's breath let alone be able to cut it with scissors but he was choking me. I wanted to speak but I lost my voice. His breath scared that away. I told Mike I'll see him Saturday and l left for home. I went home, put my hair up and took a nice hot shower. I was getting ready for bed when I got a text from Mike.

Mike: We need to talk...