Perfect Day

I couldn't keep my mind off him. I managed to get through a very agonizing week with Tisha and her constant bullying. But it's finally Saturday and I'm ready for my DATE!! I'd been daydreaming about his fine ass and was rudely interrupted by a ding from my phone.

Mike: You ready for tonight Beautiful😍?
Me: Yeah what's planned?
Mike: You'll see...

I was excited. Honey I did my face. A natural beat. I got dressed in a slim fitted black off the shoulder ruffled dress and had a big curly ponytail. I was ready. Selfies, mirror shots, and more... I was feeling it. He came to the house to pick me up and we went to a local elegant restaurant and afterwards we went and walked on the beach barefoot and headed back to his place.

No Funny Business... 🛑

He took me to my house first to get some of my pjs(crop top and shorts). We went back to his place and watched Money Heist on Netflix. We played three games of 2K and he got hyped and started talking mad shit. He could have sworn he could beat my ahh.

Ha! He thought!!

We watched the Conjuring for the first time.

Omg! I'm a wuss... I never got scared like that before... I almost hit the dude... I squared up on him so quick. He almost knocked my ahh out play with his ahh...

He reminded me that he wanted to talk and I panicked... Was he gone ask to smash so he can drop me??

"I know that this is sudden but can't stop thinking about you," he started, "but I want to be with you.. I couldn't stop thinking about you since we met." Oh honey my black ahh was so red it hurt. I was blushing so hard that I could be the new stop sign... I couldn't even say a word, I was happy asf. "Wanna be mines?" He asked.

Hell Yeah!! Yeen gotta even ask once i was the one stalking you... Oh Lordt I'm burning up.

"Yesss!" I replied bold.

Mannnnnn... Had a girl tripping... I was finna dip with the quickness...

I Got A Bae 😛.. It's official... I'm off the market... Not like I was on it in the first place...

We got sleepy and I slept in his bed while he slept on the couch in the living room...

Best Sleep Ever... I dreamed of Bacon 🥓 slapping Tisha, amazing. I woke up to an unpleasant aroma... Oh My 😵...

That lil boy was in my face... He said Goodmorning and his breath slapped be back to sleep... I felt like I was drowning in acid. I thought this was the end. I was saying my goodbyes through mind waves. Mike came in and made his brother go back in the kitchen.. He lived by himself with his breath( I meant Brother) and his parents visit most times. I didn't complain or anything... I think my voice ran away again.. He made breakfast and dropped me off at home. I'm legit had a great night and I thanked him for it. I went in and went to my room to try to revive my nose. The perfect weekend to keep my mind off Fisha. Oops I meant Tisha. 🤭