Realizing

A/N Sorry for not updating in a while, but things have been busy, BUT as long as I took here is a new chapter!

(Please don't hate me if this isn't as good as I think )

********************************^_^****************************

Beep Beep Beep

I was awaken by the hell of a noise which was the alarm clock. I groaned as I rolled to my right side and slammed my fist on it to shut the darn thing up. As soon as it was shut off, Aiden walked in the room with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

"Haileyjfjscfwakejdjupirhdhdditsmfjdtimejfjfjdforjfjdschool"

All I could do was laugh hysterically at his attempt of trying to say something while he had his toothbrush in his mouth. Aiden then went to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste.

" What I meant to say was, Hailey get up for school"

"I know, I know. You know if you wake me up like that every morning I would probably become a morning person. "

" Well guess what, that will be the last time I will ever be doing that." He said with a hint of humor I his voice.

"Aw man," I said playfully.

"Hurry up to get ready the school bus will come in a little while " He said while leaving the room.

I threw my legs over the bed and walked over to the closet to get my clothes - my dark wash blue jeans, my cream colored sweater, my red sneakers, and my blue beanie. I then went bathroom, doing my usual morning routine.  I then brushed my shoulder- length hazel brown hair and left it in loose curls , I also put on some lipgloss and light mascara. After that I quickly picked up my bag and left to find Aiden, waiting for me.

"Hailey hurry up the bus is almost here!"

"Calm yourself man, I was getting ready"

"Hurry up next time"

"Jeez, relax man"

"I'm sorry, I'm just really tired "

"It's alright"

By the time me and Aiden were done talking the bus had arrived and we quickly got on.

********************************************

As soon as I  got off of the bus I was greeted by my best friend, Rouge. She's one of the 2 people who knows my parents died and that I live in an orphanage. No one else really knows since they don't really talk to me. I'm sort of a nerd . I'm one of those people who aren't popular,  but I do say 'hi' to anyone once in a while.  But that doesn't mean that I can't be cocky and fun to be around. That's what I explained to Rouge, once I got comfortable around her and accepted her as a true friend.

"Hey Hails" she said with a smile

"Hey Rouge" I replied

Rouge was wearing black and white jeans, with a rainbow colored long sleeved top , purple converses, and she kept her midnight black hair in a fishtail braid. All in all she looked like a very colorful person with a very quirky personality,  whuch she is by the way . But I still feel sad for her, because when she was eight years old her mother died of breast cancer. But she still keeps her spirit up and I'm proud to say she's my best friend, or my only friend for that matter.

As soon as we got in the building, Rouge went to her locker that was 15 lockers away from mine. As soon we were seperated I quickly walked over to my locker, opened it and threw in all of my textbooks, except my math book, which I needed for my next class.

As I was about to go to class someone shut my locker, hard. When I looked to see who it was, it was none other than the queen bee of the school, Ashley Henderson. We used to be best friends since kindergarten , until junior year when she decided that I wasn't 'popular material' and then she just started ignoring me, putting 13 years of friendship behind her just to be a cold heartless demon.

"What are you doing here, Underwood"

" If you haven't noticed, through that thick head of yours, this is a school and I'm here to learn"

"You, Hailey Underwood, learn"

" Hell yeah, Ashley"

She looked stunned at my use of words. Good for her. I was just about to leave when she called me in a sing song voice.

"Hey Hailey"

"What . Do.You.WANT!" I didn't have time to deal with this right now.

"Wanna know what I heard?"

"Whatever just hurry up"

"I told the whole school about your parents, but I changed a little bit of the story"

I was was startled at that. I couldn't move. But I managed to say a few words

"What.. what did you. .. change?"

She smirked at me looking smug. I was ready to punch that smirk off of her fake face. But then she said

"I told them that you were the reason that they died in that car crash, that you were screaming in the car and being a little brat and that was the reason that they died"

Ashley has no right to be telling people, about what happened to them. It's not fair. She walked away smirking. I kept a blanked expression,  but inside all I felt was was Rage, Anger, andd Sadness

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

At lunch and Rouge ran to me looking as if she saw a ghost or something like that.

"Hailey, you'll never guess what Ashley told the school about"

"That I was the reason my parents died in that car crash" She looked stunned at how I figured out what she was going to say.

"How'd you find out?"

"She came up to me and told me herself" I said looking down. As I looked up I saw Rouge looking at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry Hailey," She said coming up to me wrapping her arms around me. I immediately responded by wrapping my arms around her also, feeling nice in her warm embrace.

A few seconds later she pulled away.

"Let's ditch school for a while. You look like you need some time to cool down. Is that okay?"

Realizing that there was only a few minutes until lunch ended and every one needed to go to their classes, I decided to go with Rouge, to avoid all the dirty stares people will give me.

I mutely nodded. Rouge got the idea and let me to her car.

In my head I was desperately hoping that wherever she took me would help me  take my mind off of what Ashley spread.

■□■■□■□□■□□■□

I am soooooo so soooooo that I didn't update in a while- a long while. It's just that I've been really busy.

Any ways hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment, Vote, Follow- ya know if you want too

♥♡★☆☆♥♡★☆♥♡★☆♥♡★