Space Oddity//Brallon

Oops I stan Brallon

Ground control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Major Tom. The nickname always given to Dallon by his husband. He didn't ever know why, but he assumed it was because of Brendon's love for David Bowie and his work.
"Don't die out there, Major Tom. Do you need your antidepressants? Did you forget anything? What about your shoes.. and-" Brendon always rambled.

Ground control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God's love be with you

But now Brendon was not here. Dallon was there. Just Dallon. He was fighting for Brendon. He jammed the key into the ignition and listened on his headset. "Hey uh, Major Tom? Come in, Major Tom?"
"Major Tom, key in ignition, ready for takeoff," Dallon replied. They knew Brendon called him Major Tom and it was his nickname.

Ground control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Brendon was always so proud seeing his husband's name on the news as a hero. Dallon had always loved what he did and he was an amazing person, even though he puts his life on the line every single day.

Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Dallon aimed his auto cannon, shooting at the enemy and taking down multiple planes, confidently.

This is Major Tom to ground control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in the most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here I am, sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

"Mayday!" He shouted into his microphone, pressing any button he could to try and save him. He knew a bomb was put on his plane, he could hear it ticking. The enemy wanted to kill him. They wanted to end the hero. He knew he could do nothing, so he just sat, thinking about his life, and Brendon, and everything he would miss up in heaven.

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much she knows
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you...

"Men.. This is the end. Tell my husband how much I love him. Major Tom, signing off," and with that, Dallon's plane engine exploded, swirling and crashing to the ground.
"Dallon? Dallon?!" The captain shouted into his mic. "Can you hear me?! Please, say something."

"Here am I floating 'round my tin can
Far above the moon
Planet earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do"

Those were the last words whispered into the mic from Dallon's end, before dying. He died, and his wedding band was returned to his loving husband, with the cursive words "Major Tom" engraved in it. Dallon always went by Major Tom, because his husband knew he was courageous, caring, strong, and confident.

"I love you, Major Tom"