All On Purpose

(Cherry's POV)

I stare at the sky, letting the sun caress my skin. The air around me filled with the smoke of my cigarette. Leaning against the wall of the building, I close my eyes, my head instantly filling with thoughts of Michelle, did she like me, or was it just my gay brain letting me be led on by a straight girl?

"Cherry?" A voice interrupts my thoughts. I open my eyes and see Mitchell standing in front of my holding a coffee towards me.
"Oh, sorry. I was thinking. Afternoon Mitch, thank you!" I say taking the coffee with a smile.
"Not like you to be doing a viewing for a client. What's up with that? Did that Mrs Visage get what she wanted?" He says rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, man she's demanding. But gets me out this place for the rest of the day!" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"I mean, apart from the whole intimidating vibe, she was a pretty lady, don't ya think?" Mitch says placing his index finger on his chin.
"Hmm, I guess so, she was okay!" I respond trying to play it cool.
"Anyways, I better get going! Don't wanna be late for her, right?" I say giggling.
"Right! Good luck!" Mitch waves me goodbye.

I place a pair of red aviator sunglasses on my face and head towards my black convertible sports car.
I get in and put the roof down and start to drive to the apartment to meet Michelle.

I arrive outside the block of newly built studio apartments and grab the keys from my bag to let myself in. I walk up the first set of stairs and open the door to the beautiful apartment. Every wall was white, the floor tiled with black marble, edgy canvases and art spotted around random walls. The bed placed right next to the window giving the most amazing view of the city.

*BUUZZZZZZZ*

I pick up the phone on the wall next to the door.
"Hello, it's Michelle!" I hear the familiar strong New Jersey accent.
"Come in! Apartment B." I say holding down the button to open the door to the building for her.
I stare into the large mirror on the wall, brushing my short black dress and fixing my long black hair.
*Knock Knock*
My heart skips a beat as I turn the door handle and see Michelle's face. Her make up perfect, her black hair slick in a top knot on her head. She wore a figure hugging knee length red dress revealing her cleavage and black heels with huge black sunglasses covering majority of her perfectly painted face.
"Afternoon Miss O'Hara!" She says taking off her glasses and raising a brow. I notice some mascara smudged under her eyes, she'd been crying.
"Hi Mrs Visage! Come in." I say smiling weakly.
"Well, it's Miss now. So, aren't you gonna show me around honey?" She says smiling.
"You can show yourself around, I'll be here when you're done." I say nodding.
"I'd much rather if you showed me." She says placing her hand on my waist.

I nod as my knees weaken and walk to the centre of the apartment.
"So, as you can see everything is open plan. To your left is the kitchen, keeping with the colour scheme of the house it's also black and white, fitted with the best of materials. To your right the living and bedroom area, looking on to the most stunning view of the city. The interior is the most expensive we could find and the best quality and the decor on the walls are by the finest artists in the city." I say pointing around the room, my voice shaking slightly.

"I'll show you upstairs now." I begin to walk up the metal stairs in the kitchen leading to more of the apartment.
"Nice. I like it" Michelle says, oblivious to the fact I caught her staring at my ass.
"Now, on this floor we have the bathroom, with both a large tub and a shower.." I'm cut off by a phone ringing.
"Fuck. That's me, give me a second." Michelle says and nods for me to leave the room.
I step outside and listen in.
"Look, stop fucking calling, it's final now. Leave me the fuck alone. My shits in the car, I'm fine staying in at the Plaza Hotel until I get a place of my own. I'm not your property anymore. You're an ass. Stop fucking calling!" Michelle shouts angrily. I hear her sniffling.