'Chapter 9'

Nahmir (Don't Know His Last Name)

"What do you want?"

"Ajani you been dodging me, my texts, and my calls so I had to pop on yo ass." I said coming in with Jay right behind me. She groaned and shut the door.

"Ajani who is thaaat ... well hello." Malaysia said halfway laughing.

"Malaysia it's not funny why are you here Nahmir?" Ajani said crossing her arms.

"To get you back. You playing at this point."

"You wanted out this relationship so at this point I'm done and I'm going to move on so."

"What you mean move on ?" I said scrunching up my face.

"See bro I told you stop breaking up with her and then expect her to just come back." Jay said shaking his head. I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head.

"Nahmir im done ok?"

Tania Neil

She finally pulled up to I guess the vacation house it was really pretty

She finally pulled up to I guess the vacation house it was really pretty. She parked the car and all of us got out. I grabbed my bag and waited for them to grab theirs then we proceeded inside.

"So if you guys don't know I have 3 other kids. Ariana, Andre, and Alise. They are at the pool downstairs but y'all won't be staying anywhere near each other. They're on the end with us and y'all are on the other end." Ashanti said.

"Oh so we're isolated. Great." Jaylen said I elbowed him and mouth be nice he shrugged and looked around.

"Uh ok. Well y'all are sharing rooms but your rooms will be connected by a bathroom. It's a 6 bedroom so all of you can't have your own room."

"We assumed we were sharing a rooms." Tajayla said.

"If you guys don't mind trying to get along with my other kids." Ashanti said. We all laughed and shook our heads.

"One thing we all can agree on is they are disrespectful and we don't tolerate too much disrespect. We've let it slide way too much. So they disrespect us they get disrespected." I said shrugging. She gave us a weak smile then they all came in.

"You guys be nice to your siblings." Ashanti said.

"Mom they not related to us." Ariana said.

"We don't wanna be related to y'all." Tajayla said crossing her arms.

"Girl be quiet you in OUR house have some respect." Alise said.

"Did she just-" Tajayla started to say but Jaylen cut her off by tellin her to calm down.

"Play nice y'all." Ashanti said.

"We're not pets we don't 'play nice'. They want these problems? They can get em." I said crossing my arms.

Sorry it's so short ☹️I'm rushing to get to work and I wanted to give y'all an update because y'all haven't had one in a minute but y'all will get one tomorrow.