'Chapter 13'

Jakaya Davidson

"Girl nooooo you're lying

"Girl nooooo you're lying." I said on facetime with my friend Taniya. She's from Chicago.

"Girl yes. Bitch really tried me up in Carters the damn baby store like bitch we could really get to it." Taniya said propping her phone up and squaring up with an imaginary person. I just laughed at her ass.

"How you doing though? With Leonard's passing and all?" Her boyfriend died and I feel so bad for her. This girl called me crying 3 days straight and it broke my heart to see my girl going through that and I couldn't be there for her or say anything to help her.

"I'm making it. Taking everything day by day because that's all I can do. Tryna keep the boys from doing some shit they gone regret. I really want Herb to focus on this music shit bro." I just let her talk because sometimes you just need somebody to sit there and listen to what's on your mind.

"Girl anyway why you keep playing wit my dawg Kyro? King Ky in around this hoe." I just started laughing.

"Girl that boy don't want me for real plus what's his face in my phone and I'm not gone be texting Kyro and him that ain't right." I shaking my head. Next thing I know Kyro took the phone and started mugging the hell out of it.

"Bruh fuck that nigga I will come to Cali just to beat his ass and tell you wassup wit me stop playing wit me ku." He said all angry.

"I can't just say fuck him Kyrin and you know that."

"Man why ? Just because he yo first love and all doesn't mean shit. He wasn't even fuckin wit ya when he fuckin left so why the fuck is you protecting his damn feelings when he ain't give a fuck about yours. That's your fucking problem you basically protecting and preserving this nigga feelings and you gone be the one hurt at the end of the fucking day . I done gave you time to figure out what you wanna do, in a minute im not even finna be an option on cap bro."

"Man shut yo ass up ! Ain't nobody protecting nobody feelings period . I want my closure nigga so that's what I'm gone get . The only feelings I'm protecting is yours because I don't wanna hurt you by communicating with him knowing shit could go totally left. Kyrin man I hear you but at the same time I'm moving on my own time. I'm not finna go pop and say what the hell what I wanna say tomorrow because YOU ready to tell niggas who yo girl is. You said you was gone be patient yet here you are doing the fuckin most and for what my guy ?" I said tilting my head. Taniya introduced me to Kyrin and we instantly clicked. We was cool then e started feeling each other on a different level. This was when Delante just came back and I was really conflicted with my feelings. So I told Kyrin that I need time to figure out what I wanted to do he agreed but here he is working my last damn nerve.

"Man-"

"Niy I'll talk to you later I'm not about to argue with nobody about something that was already discussed." We exchanged i love yous and i got off the phone. Then my mind drifted back to what Kyrin said, I've been holding off on pulling Delante to the side because I guess I wasn't really ready.