Chapter 2: No Pain, No Gain

Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and just tones the spirit as exercise conditions the body. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A/N: Here's your question, should I have Izumi train between arcs? She would be much stronger for USJ and the Sports Festival.

Key:
*Hey* - Sound Effects And Actions
'Everyone' - Thoughts
"Thanks" - Normal Speech
"For" - Electronic Speech
"Reading" - Super Move/ Ability

A/N: Fair warning, this story arc will just show bits of Izumi's training and relationship with Todoroki (Eventually). Also includes a few major timeskips.

Onto The Story!

After I got home from the hospital, my Kaa-san had to close the cafe due to reporters and news crews trying to get in. But now, I'm just cleaning some tables and the displays.

Well, until Kaa-san yelled out, "Izu! Can you go shopping? The list is on the counter!"

"Okay, Kaa-san!" I replied before running out with the shopping list in hand.

A/N: The Midoriya's live on the upper floors of the Pale Moon cafe.

After I bought everything on the list, I was walking home before I was interrupted by a gust of wind. All of the sudden, All Might appeared out of nowhere.

"Hello once again, young lady." He said calmly before he turned into a scrawny man whose ribs showed through his extremely large shirt. After a few seconds, he spoke once again. "You're not at all surprised by this *points to himself*"

After picking up the groceries that fell, I responded, "Well, it's probably the affect of your quirk. Like mine, you have to transform to use your powers, right?"

"Yeah, but... What about..." He tried to say, but couldn't find the words.

"I have to get these groceries home, but if you have something urgent, I'll stay." I say while patting down some dust on my clothes before picking up my groceries.

"Please stay!" He said nervously. "I'd like to train you!"

"May I ask why?" I said with my head peeking out from between my grocery bags.

"It's just..." He paused before saying, "Your legs moved on their own right?"

"Earlier?... I guess so, but what would that have to do with anything?"

"Yes!" He said as he coughed up blood. "Sorry, *wipes mouth* but that is a trait many great heroes have. Your heroism shows that of a great hero and I'd like to help cultivate it."

"Sure, but I have to take the UA entrance exam in about 10 months," I said before starting to walk away, but paused to ask a question. "Where shall I go tomorrow?"

"Oh... Dagobah Municipal Beach at 6 in the morning!" He said before I left towards home.

Time Skip ~ Dagobah Municipal Beach

When I got to the beach, I was in a simple black and white tracksuit with the top unzipped, revealing my white tank top underneath.