Saved By Robin (Nick Lang Story)

Nick's P.O.V

Oh how it was good to be back in Chicago. The Starkid team had been in Michagan for the past 3 months, helping out the basement arts program with a few plays. Everyone was heading to mine, Joe, and Matt's place just to hang out for the night.

I was in the passenger seat, while Matt was driving, and Joe and Brian were in the back seat.

Matt's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Whoa woa slow down."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm on the way. He's gonna be with me."

"Ok, get out as quickly as possible. I'm calling the police."

He hung up his phone and turned on the car phone.

"Matt, what's going on?" asked Brian.

"Um, you'll find out in about five minutes." He dialed 911 on the car phone. It went to speaker.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Hello, yes I would like to report a domestic violence destrubance? I just got a call from the girl, she needs help."

"Can we please have the name and address of the girl?"

"Yes. Sarah Daniels. 657 Woorkwood Avenue. I'm on the way there now ma'am."

"Ok, police is on their way."

Sarah Daniels. Sarah. My Sarah. Sarah that had been my best friend since I was 4 years old.

"Nick I'm waiting for your response.." said Matt.

"SARAH? Sarah as in the one that I forgot to keep in contact with when we went to collage! She's in Chicago? And you KNEW? Matt why didn't you tell me?"

He sighed as he turned to the neighborhood next to ours. He pulled up to a house.

"Because she's upset that you forgot about her, and she asked me not to tell you. Now, stay in the car Nicholas I swear. She won't let me help if you get out."

He was right, knowing Sarah.

Matt ran out of the car and barged into the house.

I sat there waiting, ignoring the questions from Joe and Brian.

Sarah Daniels was my best friend. We had met when we were 4 in pre-school, and were with each other ever since. When I went to U of M, we made a promise that we wouldn't lose touch with each other, because she was going to Georgia for a while.

I broke that promise. I had gotten so busy with school work and Starkid, that I ended up contacting her less and less, untill it got to the point where I just didn't even answer her anymore.

The thing is, I've been in love with Sarah ever since I was 15. She had been getting asked out on dates left and right, and i had realized that I was getting so jealous. It was horrible. i never told her though, because I thought it would ruin our friend ship. she was my best friend. She is my best friend.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when 2 police cars pulled up to the house, parking behind us.

I got out of the car, seeing that all 4 officers had ran inside of the house. i could hear crashing, and Matt yelling. There was another male voice as well, who i assumed was Sarah's Boyfriend or whoever, since Matt had said domestic voilence on the phone.

I was standing next to the car, when two officers walked out, pulling a man in cuffs along side of them. Matt then walked out, carrying Sarah bridal style. I hadn't noticed the ambulence pull up, but that's where Matt was bringing her to. He gave me a look that read "you move, I will kill you." I stayd put.