Chapter 4

Adonis POV

I looked at my beautiful mate in my arms. It seems she fainted. I could help but to smile to myself. I caught her before she hit the ground. She look so peaceful. Then I realized what my 3 friends had just said. They call my mate theirs. Why I wondered, looking at them with questioning expression, to find my friends standing in a fight stance glaring at me and softening their gaze at my mate in my arms. Mikah had his fangs out, his eyes dark and red and was hissing at me. Kyler was growling at me and his were glowing. Devon smiling at me with a devilish smirk, but his eye held fire and chaos. That when I registered that my friends actually thought my precious mate was their mate. I just chuckled at the thought, earning me hissing from Mikah, growls from Kyler, and and a threatening glares from Devon. Not wanting to disturb my little angels rest, picking her up in a bridal position, ignore all the glares I got from my friends I walked to the sofa we were sitting on moments ago. Placing her head gently down then the rest of her body. She curled into a ball. I could help but chuckle at how adorable she looked, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. I heard a loud threatening growl behind me. Standing and turning around positioning myself into a protective stance by my mate.

Devon's POV

That damned bastard dared to kiss my mate in front of me. I thought to myself. "GET OUT NOW!"I yelled and the building was cleared out within seconds. My body was shaking from anger now. I couldn't contain my flames any longer. Mikah, Kyler, and I stood facing Adonis. I could help wonder why Mikah and Kyler were fuming though. But that wasn't important to me at the moment. All I could think of are Adonis lips on my Dakota's forehead, my mates face. Without warning I felt my horns emerge from my head and my flames of hell sparks and inflamed my body. I noticed Mikah's fangs, Kyler's claws, and Adonis wings. We were in a fighting stance. I saw a glimpse of Dakota's beauty and with that forgetting completely about the world, lost in her aroma. Sweet honey. I pounce on Adonis and the fight started between the two of us.

Kyler's POV

Devon pounced on Adonis without warning. Devon connected his fist with Adonis face, causing him to stumble back, but regaining his balance. He lunged at Devon, he punched Devon in the stomach. Devon came back with multiple blows to Adonis face, body, and wings. I was mad about the fact that Adonis kissed my mate. But I couldn't watch anymore. Getting Mikah's attention to help me stop the fight.

Mikah's POV

I watched as Devon and Adonis fight over my mate. Looking at her lay on the sofa, I found myself lost in her beauty and her ravishing aroma. I was about to go to her and mark her, then I realized Kyler signaling me to help him break up the fight in front of us. Unwillingly I agreed. I lunged at Devon holding him back, and Kyler did the same with Adonis. They fought in our grip. The both had a blood lust in their eyes. I knew they would stop for sometime. Kyler and I held them down till the stop struggling. Standing up Devon, he was breathing deeply and glaring at Adonis. They were about to pounce on each other again. But we heard my mate moan and sit up, stretching and looking around. Till she spotted us. She froze. Ah, my love, she is my mate. How did I get so lucky? I thought to myself. I was about to walk up to her to greet and comfort her. But the a portal behind me caught my attention along with Devon, Kyler, and Adonis attention to. I got into a protective stance, ready to protect my mate from whatever creature walked through. The strangest thing is the Mikah, Kyler, and Adonis did the same. But the didn't matter now. I had to protect my mate. What I saw next surprise me and i slightly relaxed. Devon, Kyler, and Adonis followed my actions.