Loner //1 (Actor: TH)

*Pretend that Gwen is you and Andrew Garfield is Tom Holland*

*Y/n POV*

See, high school sucks if none of you have noticed. I'm what you may call it, a loner. No one really knows who I am. I'm usually studying, or at lunch I usually have my nose stuck in a book. Also, I have a crush on Peter Parker. But there's no way that we would end up together because even though he's also a nerd like me, he is still more popular than me.

I'm at my locker putting some things away. Then Liz Allen comes up behind me and shoves me into the locker.

"Hey nerd!" She yells in my face.

"Hi..." I say quietly.

"Why are you so quiet today?" Liz yells again.

"No reason but just please leave me alone..." I respond.

"Whatever loser! I'll see you later" She shoves me again and I drop my books. 'Let's just go to class y/n' I say to myself.

*At lunch*

I'm sitting at a table in the lunchroom alone because I have no friends to eat lunch With. I brought my favorite book with me to read during lunch. I would occasionally look up and stare at Peter. He is so adorable. Hopefully he doesn't realize that I'm staring at him.

*Peter's POV*
I was sitting with Ned during lunch just staring at the table. I was thinking about how I'm Spider-Man and I basically am a superhero! I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I look up an see that Ned has his hand on my shoulder,

"Dude look," He averts his eyes towards y/n, "She was looking at you man..."

I feel a strange heat come to my cheeks. 'Am I blushing?' I think to myself.

"You know Ned, even though I like her, there's no way someone as beautiful as her likes me back..." I say with disappointment laced in my voice.

"Look man, she does like you! I promise you! The way she looks at you during classes, means that she likes you back! NOW get your butt up NOW and go and make a MOVE!!!!" Ned yells at me pushing my up... I smile at him and thank him but then Liz comes over with a sweet smile.

"Hey Peter!" She waves at me, "See I have this party that i'm..." I tune her out and look over her shoulder. I see her look at me then quickly glance away. She grabs her stuff and heads out the blue cafeteria doors. I interrupt Liz by saying,

"Yeah umm that sounds cool! Bye now! I gotta go!" I run off after y/n as quick as my spidey legs can go. I see her walking to the outside of the school and run up to her.

"Y/N! Wait up!" I yell. She turns around and smiles faintly at me.

"Oh hey Peter! Do you need anything?" She asks me.

I take a deep breath prepared to tell her about the way I feel about her.

"Well all I need you to do is listen..." She nods slowly at me with confusion written all over her face.

"Ok so, umm. Ok, I've l-liked you for a w-while now and I just w-wanted to let you k-know.." I stutter a lot but still confess my feelings. I hear her chuckle, and I look up feeling more worried. I close my eyes and sigh, I was about to walk away when I feel someone grab my arm and turn me around. Then I feel a pair of soft/gentle lips on mine. I slightly gasp in shock but then immediately kiss back, and that makes her smile into the kiss... I put my hands on her waist while her hands go around my neck... I pull back smiling at her...

"You don't know how long i've been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth..." She chuckles softly with her little cute smile on her face.

"Well then, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I ask. She kisses my cheek softly and whispers, "Yes I will!" I cup her face and kiss her softly again...

'Man I could get used to kissing her lips over and over again...' I think to myself as I smile into the kiss...

Word Count: 694

------

I hope you guys liked my first imagine! This one was ok but hopfully my writing will get better!

-Bye!!