Did I already lose you? //13 (Actor: AG)

A/N-I hope you love this imagine! And enjoy it!

Warning: This is a little sad

-----------------

*Y/n's POV*

Peter broke up with me a few days ago. He broke up with me because he didn't want to break the promise he made with my dad before he died. The promise was for Peter to never be with me but only to protect me. 

When Peter told me this I was so sad and angry at the same time. I'm old enough to take care of myself! And I certainly don't need my dad who isn't alive anymore to boss me around. 

It was a tuesday night, the sky was lit with beautiful blinking stars. It was a chilly night here in Queens. I was in my room writing a paper for school because if I didn't finish it, I would get in some trouble. 

I haven't been able to focus on my school work with all the Spider-Man and Peter drama. When I found out that Peter was Spider-Man, was the day that he broke up with me. He said that he was doing this to protect me. Which I knew that was just my dad talking for him. 

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone started to ring. I stopped typing on my computer and picked up my phone.

It was Peter.

I answered and spoke, "Hello?"

*Peter's POV*

I picked up my phone and called y/n. I had too. I missed her so much and I couldn't live without her. No matter how hard I tried to forget about her, nothing worked. I broke up with her for her sake. I made a promise to her dad and I had to keep it. 

The phone ringed three times before she answered. 

"Hello?" I heard her beautiful voice.

"H-hey y/n." I answered back shyly.

I heard her sigh on the other end, "What do you want Peter?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice again..." I know she was annoyed with me but I really needed to talk to her.

"Peter," She paused for a second, "I don't want to talk to you ever again. You played with my feelings and I don't want to have to deal with that drama. 

"Y/n I know but please just listen to me..."

She cut me off, "No! You listen to me Peter! I am done dealing with all of your crap! I don't want to be in a relationship that's on and off. I can't handle that stress. Now, I have to go and I don't want to talk to you ever again!"

She hung up. I sighed and threw my phone down on my desk and put me head in my hands. After a few minutes I finally calmed down and I looked over at my suspect board.

I was trying to find out who killed my uncle Ben. My life hasn't been the same since he died. I loved uncle Ben as if he was my real father. 

While I was looking at the board and saw a picture of Y/n and I. She was kissing my cheek while I was smiling. I faintly smiled at the memory. I realised that I had a note attached to the picture. It said, 'Do I have to lose you too?' I thought about it and I realised that I had already lost Y/n.

'DId I already lose you?' I thought to myself and couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the week,

---------------

Word Count: 575

GUYS!!! I START SCHOOL TOMORROW!! I'm going into eighth grade!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Anyways bye!!!!

-Sofia_is_queen