Chapter:- 2

Don't worry about failures.
Worry about the chances you'll miss if you don't even try.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 days later*

Y/N's POV,

It was evening now.

I was working on an assignment I got from the University while May was scrolling through twitter while sitting on the couch to my left and Jelly was taking a nap on the couch to my right.

And guess what?! Today is my turn to cook dinner. -_-

Jelly and May just ignored me when I asked them to do it instead and kept smirking at me.

They won't even let me order food from outside!

Such good friends they are...😒

Jelly suddenly started singing with her eyes still closed in a low teasing tone but audible enough for us to hear,

"How could this happen to me?...
I've made my mistakes...
There's nowhere to run...
But life goes on as I'm fading away...~"

I threw a pillow at her and both girls kept trying to keep themselves from laughing.
Jelly by biting her bottom lip and May by stuffing her face in a pillow.

I shot both of them death glares and then threw a pillow at Jelly and she started to laugh while stuffing her face in the pillow she was hugging all this time.

Some more time passed and I was almost done with this annoying assignment.

And.....FINISHED!!

I immediately stood up and stretched before popping myself on the couch.

"So, you're finally done?" May asked with her eyes still on her phone.

"Yep!" I said.

"Good. Now go cook food."

I narrowed my eyes at her and she was smirking, still not moving her eyes from the phone.

I just continued glaring at her until she suddenly shouted, "Oh my- GUYS!!" and startled both me and Jelly making us jump and sit up.

May was staring at her phone with a wide smile plastered on her face.

It took me and Jelly a moment to get normal from the sudden shock and then Jelly asked while rubbing her eyes, "Why'd you suddenly shout like that?"

"BTS is having a concert in Japan soon!"

"Wait.." I started.
"What.....?!" Jelly finished.

We were smiling widely too now.

"Yeah, tickets are gonna start selling 3 days before the concert. Which means 5 days from now!" May continued.

"We've got to get them!" I said, all excited.

"Heck yeah we do!" Jelly and May said in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Chapter 2 updated!😄

I don't know what to say for this chapter xD

Will BTS finally appear in the next chapter? ;)

Anyways, hope you all have an awesome day!!

See yeah!! (Hopefully xD)😝