Chapter:- 6

Ask yourself if what you're doing today,
Is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV,

I couldn't believe my eyes...

Park Jimin was standing right there in front of me!-

And along with him was...V and Jungkook!!-

They were all wearing masks and all but I could tell that it's them. There's no mistake!

Jungkook was also wearing glasses apart from his mask and V's bangs were covering his eyes.

My jaw dropped a little seeing the three of them. Who's wouldn't??

Seeing my expression Jimin put his index finger up to where his lips were and indicated for me to hush.

Well I guess anyone could tell from my expression that I had recognised them.

I closed my mouth immediately and gulped before nodding.

Jimin then gave me his signature eye smile.
I knew that because his eyes had turned into small crescents.

It's even cuter in real life! I'm going to die...T-T

I felt my face heat up a little.

I gave them a sincere smile.

"Two Americanos and one Latte, please." Jimin said in his angelic voice. I controlled myself from fangirling over it.

I wrote down their orders. "T-thanks for your order. They'll be bready-" I shook my head. "I mean ready in a few minutes. Please take a seat."
Oh no....I mentally facepalmed myself... T-T

I'm embarrassed. T-T

The three of them went to take their seats.

I rushed to Jelly immediately and grabbed her hand.

"Help- 2 Americanos- Latte- need to talk." I said and Jelly just stared at me with a confused expression.

Even I didn't know what I was talking about.

But I dragged her with me away from the other two girls.

Jelly and I started preparing the ordered items while I told her everything in a short description.

Even she was shocked at first but then kept smirking at me and nudging me and going like, "Ooooooh~".

"Stop it." I whispered.