Chapter:- 12

Start right now.
Because the time is never going to be just right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV,

"Hello~" she uttered in a low, soft voice.

"Hey there." I smiled.

She stayed quiet for a moment while looking away as if thinking about something and I tilted my head.

She then took a breath and looked at me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Uh, sure. Go ahead."

She seemed a bit hesitant but then asked, "What do you think about her?"

I blinked a few times at her sudden question before realising who she was talking about.
"Oh, Y/N?"

Kyou nodded.

"Well," I paused and thought for a moment before answering, "I think she's a really nice person." I smiled.
"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." she smiled.

I hummed in response.

"You both...seem closer than before..." she mumbled but it was loud enough for me to hear.

I thought about what she just said for a moment before smiling. "I guess we have. She's helped me in stuff for the past few days. So I guess that's why."
I lightly chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

"I see. What stuff though?" she blurted.

"Well- um....." I was hesitating to answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- It must b-"

"It's fine." I smiled and she gave me a small smile back.

"Well, I'll go now. Do you need anything though?"

"No, thanks."

"Okay then."
With that she bowed her head a little then went away. I just went back to doing what I was with my phone.

***

Y/N's POV,

I was cleaning the last bit of the tables when suddenly a hand grabbed mine making me look up to see Kyou.

I raised my eyebrows with a bored expression and she spoke, "Come with me."

"Why-"