Breaking News [2]

So my first part was long, im so sorry. I tried to make it shorter. I hope it's a bit shorter, and i changed it up a bit. It's more of a mystery now.

Chapter Two

I guess my first day of school went by fine. I didn't die that's a fact. I didn't get much homework neither, witch is quiet satisfying. I've seen my mystery boy three times after he hug the blond. I still have no clue who he his, I must ask Caroline tomorrow. She's actually a quiet decent girl, I regret calling her dreadful now. We met up on breaks and talk a bit. She has quiet an unusual sense of humor as well. I'm on my way home now. Walking home that is, I'm just a block away from school anyway. I had History and Math after lunch, which weren't that bad of periods. The teachers were alright, manageable that is. I only got math homework. I'm scared to get home, for fear my mom would be back from work. I hope my dad was home, he could help me. I know he could, he always saves me when he can.

I walked up the drive way, and slowly opened the door. The water was running in the kitchen, and my heart skipped a beat. It didn't skip a happy beat that is. I was scared. I crept inside and shut the door silently. I managed to slip out of my shoes and make my way towards the stairs before the water stop running. I stopped midway up the stairs as I looked back. "Allison, is that you?" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I inhaled slowly and walked back down the stairs. "Yes mom, I'm back from school." I walked into the kitchen and looked at her.

"Sit down." She ordered me, and I did as she said.

"Oh my dear, what have you done to your hair? It looks awful, and your outfit is just not color coordinated." She mouth off and she kept washing the dishes. I ran my hand threw my dirty blond hair, as I looked at my yellow sweater and blue shorts. How on dear earth was I not color coordinated. I frowned as I got up to leave but my mom turned around once again. "Sit down, I told you to sit down!" She yelled. I sat back down, not willing to get her anymore upset. "Now tell me, how your first day of school went." She sat down in front of me and smiled. I tried not to be reluctant and just gave me. "Oh well, it actually went pretty well. I met this girl called Caroline and she quite the girl. She's polite and I'd be darned how she has a sense of humor." I told her, trying to keep my mystery boy out of the topic for now. "Well that's nice." She got back up and told me to leave.

When I got to my room, I started to paint on my canvas, till I noticed something bizarre about the way a certain paper was folder on my desk. I walked towards it, and unfolded it.

2357 Windsor St

Be there at 8:30 - tonight

No name, nothing. How terrified I was. Someone's been in my room. It almost sounded like and order. I had to mangle myself in Ottawa crowd at night to find a street I was unsure of the location. I flipped my laptop on and searched the streets of Ottawa. So, Google is telling me that 2357 Windsor St is about three blocks away from my house. You take a left on Carleton St then after two blocks you turn on Windsor and its one block from there. After that I should be able to find it. I just want to know who's been in my house and why. I hate snoopy people, they've could of just came and visit and talk to me in person. I guess curiosity killed me already.

I went down for supper around seven o'clock, which is when my dad comes back from work. I had to quickly gobble my food down and get ready to leave. I'll have to sneak out by my window since leaving my house was a rule here. I was not allowed. My dad allowed me often, too often to my mom that is. So my mom makes the rules now, and my mom is not sane. Enough about that! I finished eating, and dashed for my room. Put on a nice pair on jeans, grabbed my favorite black boots and put on my yellow sweater again and waited for my parents to go in there room. This is usually around eight.

Gosh, it's easy to sneak out from my room. There's a small roof under my window. I just have to slide myself onto is, and then it automatically brings me down to this bar, which is probably ten feet high. I slide myself down and there you go I'm in my backyard. From there on, I just have to go and fallow the Google the directions and I'm here. 2357 Windsor! It looks like an old warehouse that ran out of business. I looked around to see if anyone was around. No one. I walked to the back, which I had to climb a fence to get to, and kept looking around. Still no one. "Hello." I silently tried to yell. "It's Allison. You told me to be here? Hello." I spoke my normal voice now.

Before I could see anything, I got hit in the head from the back. I slowly started to fall as my vision was failing. My mouth was getting taped and I fell in someone's arms. I was getting dragged by two people. I was slowly falling unconscious has everything was happening. I couldn't hear anything, and I could speak even if I tried. I was out like a bat.