5)THE SNEAKING

"Wake up...Ro!!" I heard Beth yell and unusually I got up immediately cause I was not sleeping deeply because of Beth the idiot but I still felt my eyelids heavy.

"Get up and eat something," Beth said and handed me pizza.

"What do you want?" I asked as I slowly sat up on the bed while rubbing my heavy eyelids. I quickly adjusted my hair as it looked like a bird's nest.   

"Eat and then we will we go to see my you know who, " she said blushing 

"You are blushing,"  I remarked.

"Now about going....any idea??" I asked as I was dragged into this plan without an opinion.  

"I have a lot to tell you.....where do I begin...Ummm" Beth was muttering while adjusting her spectacles.

Yes, y'all she wears specs but she's not innocent as the cliché which makes us believe humans who wear specs are nerdy.

"Ok...look Ro listen carefully, alright?" She asked and took a seat beside me.

"Mmm," I said and diverted my whole attention on what she was going to tell.

"I found out where the boy's dorm room is ..." she said with a look as if she has achieved something big

"Mmmm"

"It is right next to our building and I guess that's why my white shirt said he was coming along with us"

"Mmmm"

"His room number is 1185 and so we have to go to the top of the building "

"Wait, what!!??...we won't be able to run even if we want to escape the only option for me will be to jump off the building and you will be safe in your white shirt stupid's room" I complained childishly.

"Calm down we can jump together if you want," she said with a chuckle which made me hit her slightly. 

"Alright now on with the plan wear a black dress," she said as if the information she has given was more than enough.

"What the bloody hell ..??" I asked confused out of my mind.

"Look Ro you just have to come with me I will take care of everything else," she said and smiled.

"Look I trust you alright but not this plan ...it is not well planned...we got this scholarship and what if they send us back"I asked as I was really scared. 

"I asked Jess.....she will cover up for us," she said which made my pupils dilate.

"You asked who?? Why?? what were you thinking damn it !!??" I asked panicked.

"She is a cool person babe she said that she would take care of it ..." and before she could complete we heard a knock on the door and when opened we found Jess standing there with a toothy grin.

"When are y'all going to his room," she asked enthusiastically 

"Wait a damn minute...Jess are you really on her side " I asked surprised. 

"Yes because it is her first love...errr...crush and I just want her to be happy and create good memories!" she replied.

"But they could spend some time together like some normal couple and then decide..instead of sneaking into his room at night" I suggested without leaving a breath.

"Ok sweetie calm down and listen alright you won't get into trouble I will take care," she said with a warm smile.

"Ok," I said flatly as I knew that there was no use explaining